CHP :12 🥵 Scpicy Secrets

As soon as we reached there far away from anyone .i motioned Ryujin to talk .

Ryujin:y/n i think it's time we have to organise it for this year .Y/n-nnah it's a tradition to do it every 2 years, we have to maintain it, we cannot leave it incomplete ,what do u think about it .

Y/n:hmm u right i forgot completely about that ,it has to be organised this year .let's do this then ,as it's already time so print the cards soon and put the date of  Saturday so we will get 7 days for preparation ,so tell the others to start preparing too,tell the boyz to give out the cards as soon as it gets printed no tell them to get it done by tonight card should reach everyone tonight ,tell Itzy and Gidle to get the venue decorated  and also tell them to see that there is high security and everyone should be checked before entering the venue,no weapons allowed, put cameras in every single corner of the venue not a single blind spot should be present.make sure there is not even single gang left out.
Anyways what about Pentagon and Oneus ,tell them to come fast we need them for the preparation of it.are they all good?when are they coming from China ,how did their Mission went ,give me their Mission details and updates tomorrow when i visit u guys okay?

Ryujin: sure y/n i will make all the arrangements don't worry be calm ,all members of Pentagon and Oneus are in single pieces no one is hurt ,and for ur information they r coming back tomorrow morning so u can meet them when u will come to meet us ,but what are u going to tell ur brothers for coming to us

Y/n: simple baby i will just tell them that i want to have a hangout with u girls alone the whole day don't worry about it .and yup also pass me the NCTs file I want to see their profile and their ability when i come tomorrow

Ryujin:okay baby .

Y/n:Ryujin why didn't u told me that u guys r in relationship ,huh? And also with "NCT" seriously ryu !!u know i would have allowed u guys for it so why sneak out,when were u guys planning to tell me ?

Ryujin:u know what did they recognised u?tell me they didn't right?

Y/n: nope girl just one time by mistake i told my nickname as Cherie infront of baekhyun oppa and others but still they haven't recognised me yet .now tell me don't change the subject.

Ryujin: okay ,and y/n i am sorry from hidding it i was going to tell u after we moved here but now i promise there no more secret between us

Y/n: it's okay i believe u guys and now so like how i see now straykids,exo monstax,ateez,
Twice are allies of NCT the second biggest mafia group after US .

Me and Ryujin laughed softly

Ryujin:who would know that the MAFIA QUEEN 👑  ,the leader of  SHADOW ROGGERS(Shadow Rose+Daggers) is you YN.

Y/n: they were not able to recognise me as my mafia name is "CHERIE "=" cherry+Erie"
And i always have mask on when i go out to mafia world and no mask  person in normal world.on top of that i change my voice when i am working in the mafia world.i wear full handed clothes so that my tattoos are hidden.

Ryujin:hmm u right though ,any ways NCT  r our allies not eniemies who have met us  but never met U without your mask not even once in the mafia world while we helped them many times when ever they were needed .

Y/n: hmm right ,but Ryu they know  u guys identity about u all being mafias and working for the queen right?

Ryujin: obviously y/n they know us they know we work for mafia queen ,but not you they don't know the queen ,they never saw ur face .so u r still a mystery in the mafia world a person with no face .

Y/n:yup ,did u guys start dating them while helping them out?

Ryujin: yessss ,when r u going to tell them about u being the mafia queen