CHP 35:Hidden Things

Y/n PoV continued:

We reached to the Seoul house and there I saw others standing outside and waiting for me we went towards them.

Hwanwoong:Hello y/n hello kun Hyung and Jeno why are you guys here ?

Hui:Y/n did u left something when last time u visited us?

Y/n:oppa drop the act they know my identity already

New:what everyone knows ?

Y/n:Nopes only Kun oppa ,jeno , jisung and chenle

Juhyeon:okay then ,y/n the way we checked there not much destroyed inside our house but yes out blue painting was taken away that had our codes for every single treasure and files and computer firewalls .

Y/n:no problem then ,Don't worry oppa ,that painting was not useful they can't get anything out of it.

Shinwon:what do u mean y/n ?? That painting literally had our every passwords

Y/n: let's talk inside oppa,i will tell u what i mean

We all went inside the condition was not super good everything was here and there then we cleared our sofa and chairs and sat on it

Sangyeon:Now tell y/n what u meant ?

Y/n: oppa it means that the painting and them are both useless whoever took the painting is stupid because how can they expect a painting with full of codes and passwords  of our files might be put out so openly on our wall. Inshort what i mean is that painting was fake.

Hyunjae:Fake?
Y/n: yup it's fake ,oppa you all have known me till now do u think i am so stupid to put our codes out openly when it is our most important thing

Q: It can't be fake Y/n because whenever we forgot some codes we refered it and it's opened everytime we used those codes.

Leedo: Exactly Y/n ,even i refered them sometimes and it worked perfectly.

Y/n: oppa u r right it worked perfectly because whenever anyone tried to enter those codes i got a notification that a code has been entered  and i know all the IP address of our computers and laptops so i used let u guys enter the system by tapping in the right password in my phone or laptop.

Yuqi:wait so u mean that there is only one password for all our systems and the password is only known by you.

Y/n : No yuqi there is not only one passwords there are many codes so by this i mean that an actual painting full of our codes exist but only i know among them which are our real codes and that is also hidden by me somewhere but even that painting has some fakes codes to make it hard for people to find the codes it even if they find it.

Wrong painting taken by Black Demons:

Real Painting that was hidden by me :