CHP:10 ND

Jaehyun:okay okay ,so she is YERI

Jeno:whaaat Yeri noona!!
(I almost shouted)

Jaehyun:yo man calm down what if anyone hears it

Jeno:i am sorry hyung ,but thinking about u two makes me happier u two would look good together , hyung if u need any help call me i will be there anytime,and does taeyong hyung knows about it

Jaehyun:yup only two people know about its taeyong hyung and you bro ,and also same goes to u ,i am also one call away okay? So now let's go it's already late we should sleep .see the others are asleep alredy .

We both looked inside my room they were(doyoung hyung ,ten hyung, yanyang,Lucas hyung) sleeping peacefully.

Jeno:sure hyung let's go and thanks

Jaehyun: thanks to u too bro let's go

We went in i was sleeping on the extra matters on the floors of my room with jaehyun hyung as yangyang ,Lucas hyung and doyoung hyung were sleeping on my bed and ten hyung was on the couch 🛋️ so it was the only space , jaehyun went to switch off the light and came back and laid besides me and said

Jaehyun: good night sweet dreams little bro.

But he came near me and also wispered something in my ears

Jaehyun (whisper): dream about y/n

I did the same i also whispered him back

Jeno(whisper):you too hyung i mean not dream about y/n but dream about yeri noona.

Jeno: good night sweet dreams hyung

We both silently laughed then jaehyun hyung faced the other side to sleep.

Jaehyun: idiot hahha (he laughed silently so others don't wake up)

Woow it was nice to talk to hyung i felt relieved now. I hope I can talk more to y/n and open up to her more from now on i feel like since she came i am starting to open up more to the others . Now i should do same with y/n and i also need to find her feelings so now i am sleepy so let's sleep and then i also drifted in my dreamland.

End of Jeno's pov

Yn's pov:

I woke up because of the sun light hitting my face and I saw the time it was 9:30 then i turned to see that yeji unnie and Lia unnie were sleeping besides me on the bed and the other girls also sleeping in my room ,Yeji unnie was side hugging me so i first removed her hand off me very carefully seeing not to wake her up then after up i tiptoed with care to the bathroom as some girls were sleeping on the mattress on the floor so that i don't step on them 😂😂.
I brushed my teeth 🪥 and went down to make breakfast for others as i woke up early .

I went down and saw all the boys were up some were sitting on the sofa in the living room .Jisung ,I.N,Jongho ,Eric having a Mario cart match 🎮. Some of the boys were sitting in a circle playing Hali gali on the rug . Some were talking to each other while sitting on the dinning table 🪑🪑.some were playing darts 🎯.It was seriously a chaotic site for both eyes and ears .
I was amazed how we girls did not got up because of their screaming while playing wow i should say if there was screaming game in Olympics some of them would have won first prize specially Chenle and Q oppa both of their voices were really loud like a they had a speaker 🔊 in their throat no i mean more like a 🐬 dolphin voice so sharp.

Than i got out my thoughts when Bangchan oppa and jaehyun oppa called me together and all the boys moved their attention to see me spacing out

Bangchan & Jaehyun:yo! Dream girl!!