CHP:17 Alibi

Skip 7 days later on the day of Mafia Party:

Y/n pov:

~Y/ns bedroom:

I woke up it was 9 am in the morning i heard people downstairs obviously it has to be my brothers but i also heard female voice but recognised it to be red velvet and twice girls
voices.I knew they must be here because of the mafia party but i have to act i didn't knew.
It's been a weak since Chenle and Jisung found out about me being in a mafia and me being "CHERIE" THE MAFIA QUEEN.but they both never revealed it to anyone here i must say they were good secret keepers we 3 grew more closer in the past 7 days ,when i used to go to the girls place they used to tag along with me everytime they both played there with the boys sometimes and they also helped girls for the venue decoration.i shared most of my things with them they r younger than me but are more  mature than me and great listeners and advisers.

I broke from my thought and got up to get ready to go to the girls house,i have many things to discuss with them before the party and check the venue and security there.

I went to shower and wore this :

I wore this because I have to make my brothers believe that i am going to my grandparents house

I wore this because I have to make my brothers believe that i am going to my grandparents house.and this was pretty decent.
I went down and saw the chaos going on
I saw Stray kids and  dreames sitting on the sofa playing games .

I saw Taeil oppa also sitting on the sofa but he was on his phone so i went towards him.
He noticed me and looked up

Taeil:hi y/niee ,good morning.

Y/n:hi oppa , Good morning,what is this chaos ,why are they like this.

Yuta oppa came towards us my back was facing him so i didn't saw him coming.

Yuta:y/niee they  are like this because we have to go to a friends house for an after marriage party.

Y/n:ooooo,oppas are u guys taking Itzy and Gidle with u guys too ,because when i went to hang out with them we went to the mall and bought some dresses i didn't buy anything because I did need anything.

Yutas mind: so she doesn't knows about them a mafia.i should go on with this i think ,it's not my place to tell y/n about them ,they will tell her when they feel like i shld keep quiet

Yuta:yup y/niie we are taking them too ,we were going to ask u too but Kun told us....

Yuta oppa was cut off by Jungwoo oppa

Jungwoo:hi y/n where are u going all dressed so early in the morning.?

Yuta:yup are u going to your grandparents house? Kun told some of us yesterday.

Y/n: yess oppa .

Taeil:y/nniee before leaving eat your breakfast it's on the kitchen top, go and eat it fast before it disappears magically and appears in Jungwoos stomach.