CHP 40: COOL!! BUT WHY ME?

~Y/n PoV:

I woke up due to my brothers talking but pretended to be asleep but soon Jeno woke up too he heard them so slowly took of my hand from his waist , it felt so warm and safe in his embrance he went towards them and closed my bedroom door behind his back so that I dont wake up but I got up from my bed since I heard perfect silence and went to bath and wash up as I had decided to go out with Jaemin to talk to him about our plan I was still so unsure how would he react to my revelation SO FOR SAFETY I will directly be taking him to our Headquaters than going to Hair salon and even get our hair colour changed there by Shuhua . I thought I should message him to meet me by 10 am at sitting area downstairs .I got out of shower it was already 9:30 so I changed my clothes and wore a little bit of lightest make up.

I changed into this and posted on my insta:

@_cherrypie_#Time To change Hair colour#❤️Liked by@_full_sun_ ,@_no_no_, @_na_na_,@_dj_xiao_ , @_i_m_hen_,@_johnfunny_,@_utah_,@_tytrack_, @_youngbunny_,@_kunfused_And 60k othersView comments:@_tytrack_: Our lil sis would look beautiful in any hai...

❤️Liked by@_full_sun_ ,@_no_no_, @_na_na_,@_dj_xiao_ , @_i_m_hen_,
@_johnfunny_,@_utah_,@_tytrack_, @_youngbunny_,@_kunfused_
And 60k others
View comments:
@_tytrack_: Our lil sis would look beautiful in any hair colour except chenles Orange colour I still can't forget that colour 🤣

@_fullsun_: That's true Uri beautiful sis 💗

@_cherrypie_: thanks you souch @_tytrack_ and @_fullsun_

I went down then as it was already 9:55am and saw Jaemin waiting down there on the sofa while waiting for me .

JAEMIN:

Now after seeing both of us wearing BLACK you all must be thinking why we are twinning but I should tell you this was Jaemin Idea because according to him we can choose good hair colours that suit us when we wear black so yeah I had to wear black ...

Now after seeing both of us wearing BLACK you all must be thinking why we are twinning but I should tell you this was Jaemin Idea because according to him we can choose good hair colours that suit us when we wear black so yeah I had to wear black maybe even he wants to change his hair colour therefore he wearing black too .

Lucas: bye sis have fun both of u , remember to take me next time with you both

Y/n: sure Lucas oppa

Jaemin:lets go Y/n

Y/n: sure lets go Jaeminiee we will take my car , you can drive if you want to

Jaemin: sure

Once we were out of the mansion in the car I told Jaemin