CHP :24 Kunfused Detectiveness(2)

Kun:well not soo suprised i knew it .

Chenle :hyung u knew it ?

Kun:hmm when y/n said she needs to go to her grandparents house to visit then right the day of the event and coming home the next day.not only that she always goes in and out of the boyz house then how did she not met the Mafia Queen and that's only possible is she is the mafia Queen herself .and u two were suspicious too always hanging out with y/n , tagging along with whenever she goes to itzys house.
And today u know what happened.

Jisung:hmm what happened?

Kun:did u noticed that the Mafia Queen i mean y/n had left the party in the middle.?

Chenle:i saw that i thought why is noona leaving so early we didn't even got to meet her there.

Kun:i went to her grandparents house today

Chenle:why ?

Kun:to see is y/n was present there or not.

Jisung:then?

Kun:her grandparents are already aware of her being the Mafia that why they helped her by making time waste by telling me eat and arguing with eachother so that by that time y/n could arrive to the house as their house is only 5-10 minutes away .so when i asked for y/n her grandmother went up and called her .
Then after a sec y/n came down in her pajamas
But she did a mistake ,she was still wearing the earings and bracelet that she was wearing at the party.the mafia queen had the habit of bitting nail when nervous that what y/n always did.
That how i knew it was y/n.

Chenle:oooooo,but hyung please do not tell this thing about noona being a mafia queen to anyone else. Please

Kun: i won't but for that u guys have to tell me whats the reason that she is hiding her identity from us . is her dad unaware of her identity or he also knows just like her grandparents.anf how did u guys know that y/n is a mafia

Jisung:about her father thing no dad doesn't know about noona being mafia queen.

Chenle:and she has a big reason that will shock u too hyung because it shocked us too hyung.but u have first promise that u will not tell any of the other Hyungs about nooonas identity before she tells them herself.

Kun:okay i won't,so now tell me.

Jisung:hyung about how we got to know is that u remember we were not at home and we called Taeil hyung saying we will be staying with noona that's the we got to know we were hiding in her car when she was talking to Ryujin noona and that's the time we got to know.

Kun:ok so now tell me why is she hiding herself from us ,she already knows that we are NCT .

Chenle:hyung the reason noona is hiding is ...

Then they both told me everything about y/ns reason to hide her identity because her birth mother and our previous father got married and they adopted Sarah when she was 13 who was our step sister before,who faked her death one year ago and now she is alive in Chicago laying low and also that Blackpink ,Got 7, seventeen and TXT are a part of BLACK DEMONS that is leaded by our previous father and y/ns birth mother . and they are planning on getting NCT and our other allies down, therefore y/n has not told us anything yet acc to her first she will take down BLACK DEMONS  and then she will reveal her identity to us .

Kun:okay so now I understood and i won't tell anyone so don't worry ,i still want to talk to y/n tomorrow when she arrives so don't tell her now that i know about her identity .okay?

Chenle and Jisung:yes hyung.

Kun:bye good night now sleep don't play games.
It's already 4am

Chenle:bye bye

I left their room and went back to my room and slept.

End of Kun POV:
.
.
.
.
Next Morning :

Y/n PoV:
It was 9 am and i had to go back to the mansion by 10 am so got up from bed had a shower and wore this  :

I then went down and had breakfast with my grandparents and it was 9:45 am when i left grandparents house to go back to the mansion.
The guards let me in ,i rang the bell since I had given my key to Kun oppa last night no one opened the door so i rang again ,still no one one was opening so i went to the back door  and saw it was open wide ,i got scared that if the door is open then means they are awake then why are not they opening the door ,then it means there is an intruder.

I decided to rush in the house but i got stopped by a voice i knew the voice it was so familiar like music to my ears,it was ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Hey Guys guess who it is ???
.
.

Hey Guys guess who it is ???

.
.
......to be continued......

Hey guys i know this was a small CHP i couldn't write much because of my ongoing exams so really sorry !!but i hope u like the CHP and enjoy it!!

Hey readers please vote for the CHP if u like it!!!