Flight to Madripoor - Bucky Barnes

~set in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier~

____

Buck and Sam had called me to join them on the flight to Madripoor, to help them investigate what was going on with the serum.

I had never been to Madripoor and thought it wouldn't harm, besides, I had the serum in myself.

But they didn't tell me someone else was going to be there.

I climbed out of my BMW G82 and walked over to Sam and Bucky, who were waiting in front of the jet with a third man.

That particular man kept staring after me. He was practically drooling.

"What's up boys?" I smirk, giving Sam a hug and Bucky a kiss on the cheek.

They greet me and walk up to the jet.

"You all right there, mate?" I look at the third man, that still hasn't moved.

He snaps out of his dreams and gives me an awkward smile before entering the jet. I step in after him and sit down on Bucky's lap.

"Could you two maybe not do this right now?" Sam complains.

"You're just jealous, Sam. Besides, we've done worse in front of you." I smirk and Bucky kisses my neck.

Zemo looks away, out of the window.

"Who's the dude?" I ask.

"My name is Baron Zemo. And I am not a dude."

"No? You're a bitch then?"

Bucky and Sam chuckle, happy that someone finally insulted Zemo.

"And who are you?" he asks back, trying to defend himself.

"I'm Y/n. And I think you'd be happy to hear that I work for the Wakandans." I smile.

Zemo just looks away and I grin.

"You should watch your girl, Barnes."

Bucky gets pissed at that comment and I get up so that he can choke Zemo.

"Say that one more time and I'll rip you to pieces right here and feed you to the birds flying by."

I smirk and sit down on my own chair.

Bucky sits back down on his seats.

"So, what are we doing in Madripoor?" I ask, splitting the silence.

"We gotta find a scientist who replicated the serum. He's selling to someone called the Power Broker and we gotta find out who that is." Sam explains.

"I thought that stupid serum was destroyed. It's done enough." I mutter, covering one of my scars on my right arm.

"Wha- you are a super soldier." Zemo says, earning an angry look from Bucky.

"да." I answer in Russian.

"У тебя есть слова активации супер-солдата?" he asks.

"No, my trigger words are no longer implanted." I say, letting Sam understand.

Bucky looks over at me and talks to me in Romanian.

"Arată atât de pierdut." he chuckles.

I giggle. "Ca și cum toată viața lui ar fi fost o minciună."

Bucky smirks at me and I smile at Zemo, who hasn't understood a single word.

The jet starts and soon takes off.

"Excuse me boys, nature calls." I say, excusing myself and walking to the bathroom.

Bucky's POV

Shit I love her so much. Every time she's with me, I get turned on. I get hard, nervous. Because everything she says, is unpredictable.

Romanian turned into our language after I met her in Bucharest. I had returned there before going to Wakanda and she was on her way there too.

We started dating after i came out of the ice and our affection grew.

I have to admit, she changed me. And Sam is relieved, to be honest.

Y/n left to go to the bathroom and I can't help but stare after her.

She knows I do it. And I know she likes it.

What she told Sam is true.

He did catch us mid makeout once. And she wasn't exactly wearing all of her clothes.

We don't really talk about it. I get really uncomfortable but I love her for being fine with it. So fince that she talks to Sam about it in public.

Literally.

"She has changed you, soldier." Zemo says.

"Yeah, she made me stronger." I answer.

"I doubt that. If anything, she made you weak."

"All right, enough, Zemo." Sam says.

I give Zemo a dirty look, making him look away.

Y/n comes back, sitting down on my lap in bridal style and leaning onto my shoulder.

I embrace her, smelling her scent of fresh flowers and herbs, stroking her tigh.

Sam leans back too, closing his eyes to sleep.

It's a three hour flight, and we need energy to fight.

I see y/n closing her eyes and do the same after making sure that Zemo was sitting in his seat.

I kiss her forehead and hold her tight.

"Te iubesc." I whisper in her ear, making her smile in her sleep.

"Și eu te iubesc" she answers quietly, making me happy.

She's mine.

My dangerous kitty.