Alone - Wanda Maximoff

--> In honor of Multiverse of Madnessss, she really deserved betterrr

*This is set after WandaVision, in Norway, where Wanda built herself a home*

¡¡male reader!!
____

A cold breeze sets the day as the small lake starts to freeze for the winter.

There's no one around, the place is a desert of loneliness.

Silence takes over the atmosphere, except for the irregular sound of my feet hitting the ground.

I finally found out where she is. All this time, the fight against Ultron, the fight against Thanos, they just kept hurting her so much.

I never knew where she was. We used to be really close, but after she left to work with the Avengers for a better life, I never saw her again.

HYDRA had kept me, I was unsuccessful to flee. They tortured me for it, in as many ways possible.

And now, after 5 years, I finally made it out. But not without scars. I searched for her, not wanting to lose her because she is everything I have ever known.

Everything I have ever loved.

I step out of the forest and see a small wooden cabin by a frozen lake. This must be it.

The snow crunches umder my feet as I step towards the front door. Before knocking on the door I hesitate.

She can probably feel that I'm here and knows what I'm thinking.

I knock on the door.

There's a deep silence before she opens and looks up at me. I sigh and give her a small smile.

Her eyes fill up with tears.

"I made it out. I promised you I would." I say.

She sniffs, wiping a tear off her face and comes towards me, embracing me in a hug.

I inhale her smell. The smell I have been missing for so long.

"I'm sorry." she whispers, "I should have come save you."

"Hey, no." I say, stroking her hair out of her face.

"You had enough to be dealing with."

She looks up at me, and slowly smiles.

"Come on. I'll make you some coffee." she says.

I smile at the way she adapted herself to the American way.

I watch as she walks into the house before following her.

_________

Okayyyy I know it's been like a yearr

but I had to post again

alsoo I'm gonna make a request chapter so u guys can throw in your ideas and wishes and I'll look at themmm

:)

hope you're doing well,

Brooke.