Dangerous Paper Football Game - Nebula and Tony

~Set in Endgame, the ship Tony, Nebula and you are stuck on~

~~in this story, you are Tony's godchild, daughter/son of Steve Rogers~~

___

I walk into the jet's bridge, seeing Tony cowering on the floor, recording something into his mask.

"Hey," I start, making him slightly jump and look at me.

He calms down when he sees me.

"Hey. You okay?" he asks, turning off the recording and groaning while he tries to get up.

I help him and put his arm around my shoulder for support. He stumbles while walking and it makes me feel bad. I inherited a little of my father's serum, which means I could survive longer without food. But seeing Tony like this crushed me.

Sitting Tony down at the end of the table, I take my chair and pull it opposite where Nebula is sitting, fiddling with some tech. She ignores us, but that doesn't surprise me. She's hard to talk to, but actually very caring if you get to know her.

Nebula's just hard to open.

I see Tony grabbing a piece of paper and folding a plane out of it, which gives me an idea.

"Hey, you wanna play paper football?" I smile softly, trying to lift the mood.

Tony sees that I'm trying to hide the fact that we're stranded and are probably gonna die in the next few days.

He smiles. "Sure. Do you wanna fold the paper? I'm gonna get some water."

"There is only one more tank left."

Both of us look over at Nebula, who spoke but didn't look up at us. Not even for a second. I would have noticed it. One tank. Which meant 5 litres. Around 1.3 gallons, my mind counted.

"Shit." Tony quietly swears, making me nervous.

He gives me a sad look before walking away, leaving me with Nebula. She sits there, concentrated on her 'art'.

"What are you making?" I ask her.

"A new hard drive for my memories." she answers casually, but it makes me frown. Jesus she really is all machine.

Meanwhile I grab a piece of paper and start folding it for the game. Tony comes back in shortly thereafter, sitting back down at the end of the table. He gives me a reassuring nod before taking a sip of his glass of water.

"You want some?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No thanks. You can have it. I'm not that thirsty."

But the truth is I'm really thirsty. And hungry. But nothing can change that. We're stranded. Alone. In the middle of space. In the middle of the universe. In the middle of nowhere.

"Y/n, drink it." he demands and I give in, grabbing the glass and taking a gulp from it.

"See, you're thirsty."

We stay silent for a while until I finish folding the paper football and turn to Tony.

"All right. Who goes first?" I ask.

Tony puts his fingers up, building a goal with them, telling me to go first. I place the paper between the table and my index finger, holding it up before flicking it over Tony's goal with my other hand.

The paper hangs over the edge and I grin.

6:0 for me. (one 'goal' i worth 6 points idk i read it online ive never played before)

"Nice shot. You've been practising."

"Only a little bit."

We continue playing and eventually Tony wins.