Home - Bucky Barnes

Imagine Bucky sitting on your bed while you lay your head on his lap, closing your eyes. His voice is deep and quiet and you can feel the vibration going through you as he reads from a small russian book.

He tells you stories about the heroes and the villains, tells you the real reasons why the villains were given that title, how they were simply misunderstood and ignored.

That a villain is never truly a villain. They are only named that way because one does not learn of their past.

His metal hand is intertwined with yours as you draw small circles on it, the metal making tinkling sounds every time your nail passes over a seam.

Quiet rain is pattering against the window, small droplets of water flowing down the glass. You can smell Bucky's cologne when you breathe in, and can feel his heartbeat with every exhale.

The words leave his mouth in a very gentle manner, somewhere between a whisper and a quiet way of talking.

You can hear the thunder outside, sometimes close, sometimes far away. If you listen very closely, you can hear the muffled voices of some of the others talking softly outside in the living room.

The clinking of glasses, Thor's loud and proud laugh, as well as Loki's quiet but determined way of speaking.

Bucky continues telling you about soldiers that marched to their death, and about some that came back home to their family.

You can hear the avenger's laughs outside and wonder what Thor had done now.

A smile creeps to your face as you realizes you are exactly where you want to be.

Not somewhere on a plane, going to a place you've never been before, but here.

On Bucky's lap, in your room, in the avengers compound, with your real family, with the people you live and the ones you fight for, on earth, in our dear milky way galaxy.

Home.

_______

heyyyy everyone!

this is a small imagine and I'm very likely to do more of these in the future.

just random ideas that pop into my head.

also, I am in need of requests, so it would be nice if you could tell me who else I should write about.

love you guys and thank you for the support,

x

Brooke.