Late nights (headcanons)

Before going to bed...

... with Steve, not reading before bed is never an option. He usually leans against the headboard on his big pillows, letting you lean on his chest to read your book while he sketches whatever he feels like. Sometimes he asks you to lie anywhere in the room so that he can draw you. And when he does, he watches you closely, constantly thanking god for having you.

... with Bucky, a good old story from when he was young never hurts. He leans back, carefully massaging your hand while he holds you tightly against his chest. When he talks about his family and his sister, he smiles. He's not afraid of talking about the most secret things with you. He loves you.

... with Tony, he'll try to flirt at first, or try and make you listen to what his new ideas are to modify his suits. You don't mind, especially since the soothing sound of his voice makes you easily fall asleep with your arms around him.

... with Nat, she looks at you for a while and runs her hand through your hair. She keeps saying how grateful she is for you. That you're so good to her. She'll kiss your forehead and show you her vulnerable side when no one else is around. She trusts you.

... with Wanda, she'll probably entertain you with her powers. If she's bored, she'll use them to build a house of cards. Otherwise, she'll hug you close, holding onto you to make you feel okay. She needs you just as much as you need her.

... with Pietro, he'll keep saying how beautiful you are. How he can't stop thinking about you all day. He calls you his princess, telling you that he'd do anything to make sure you're okay. And he'd kiss your forehead, wrapping his arms around your waist, falling asleep with his head on your chest.

... with Thor, nights on Asgard would be a must. He'd talk about each star in the sky, tell you the tales of the gods, the adventures of Heimdall, and try and guess when Ragnarok will be. But no matter what, his blue eyes will constantly stare into yours, loving every inch of you.

... with Loki, physical touch is important before bed. After a day of being overly protective and untrusting, he needs the little kisses on the forehead, the hug and the occasional peck on the lips. And you do it willingly because he'd destroy the multiverse for you.

... with the Guardians, there would be some complications at first, like Drax getting angry because Quill is in his spot. But when it eventually dies down, and Gamora and Quill are (finally) holding each other, Rocket and you spend a while talking about the future. Mantis watches as you talk about the stars and Groot is soundly asleep, holding onto your pinky finger for comfort.

... with Yelena, she would talk about her sister and the red room. When she's had enough, she'll start comparing mac and cheese recipes. But you fall asleep laying next to her. So, she turns off the lights and whispers caring things in Russian, appreciating your company and trust.

... with Peter, you'd gossip about things at school while he holds you against his chest, laughing about how stupid Flash was acting. He'd tell you how much he loves you and you'd care for his wounds from when he fights bad guys.

... with Stephen, he'd tell you about other dimensions, and explain to you how the simplest, or most complicated, spells work. Just to see your fascination. He loves teaching you things and feels incredibly proud every time you manage to open a portal.

... with T'Challa, the stories are about the ancestors. The kings and rulers that lived in Wakanda, mined the Vibranium to build the community it now is. He would go on about honour and you would listen proudly as the king talks about it.

...

heyyy sweetiessss,

hope you liked this one :)

should I do more like these?

any characters I forgot for pt. 2?