Late nights (headcanons) pt. 2

Before going to bed...

... with Bruce, he usually spends the few minutes before going to bed really early reading his notes on theories, constantly pushing his forward-slipping glasses. You chuckle watching him, making him look down at you in confusion.

... with Carol, she'll tell you about all the other places she's been to. The distant galaxies and different alien species she's met. You'll remind her of life down here on earth, telling her of your experiences with society. To which she'll laugh and say that one day, she'll take you out of this hellhole.

... with Clint, he'll talk about building a house in the middle of nowhere to raise your children. He'll wanna have lots of trees lined up to teach you how to shoot a bow and arrow. He'll watch your eyes as you talk about your day and smile.

... with Valkyrie, she'll listen closely to everything you tell her, asking some protective questions and whether she has to beat someone up. She's feeling the weight on her shoulders of being the queen of New Asgard, but having you beside her gives her the strength she needs.

... with Sam, his arms are always around you. You'll lean your head on his chest and he'll pull the blanket up around the two of you. He'll speak words of affirmation into your ear, whispering how much he loves you and how much you mean to him. He'll only stop to tell you something annoying Bucky did, and you'll talk about how proud you are of him for carrying the mantle of Captain America.

... with Kate, depending on the day, you'll just fall asleep after having trained all day. But when you don't, she talks about the Avengers and the influence they had on her life. You'll chuckle every time she speaks fondly of Clint, and smile when her shining eyes stare into yours.

... with Scott, the ant-jokes never end. And sometimes they lead to you only falling asleep around 3 am. Though you wouldn't want to miss a second of it, it's hard to keep your eyes open when his voice soothingly speaks about everything and nothing.

... with Rhodey, he'll honestly complain about Tony and the others having stupid fights. But, soon enough, with the help of a couple of kisses on the cheek, he'll let go of the subject and focus on you, holding you close and thanking you for not being so annoying. You only chuckle at that.

... with Vision, he'd be hesitant at first and wouldn't really know what to do. So you tell him to simply lie back as you pull the blanket up and over the two of you, resting your head on his chest and closing your eyes. He slowly grows with courage and rests one of his arms around you, listening to your breathing and heartbeats while you sleep.

...

and that's part two!

anyone I forgot?

x

Brooke