11. 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘

-Good morning, Juliette

-Good morning, Juliette. - Alice says entering the newborn's room. The mentioned one stops reading one of the many books she asked Eleazar to look at Alice with half a smile.

-Good morning, Alice. - She stands up from the bed to walk towards Alice but stops by realising how her feet start leaving traces of snow with each step que takes.

-Well, I think we'll have to practice with your gift today, if we don't want people to suspect. - Alice says with half a smile. Julliette gives her an ashamed smile and walks towards her closet to take one of the many pairs of shoes that the Denali sisters bought her - By the way, I love your outfit.

Juliette finishes putting on a pair of black, high boots and returnd her look to Alice with a smile. The newborn looks at her outfit that's a skirt with squares and a shoulder less, long sleeve shirt. And she couldn't miss her black gloves with some silver details.

-Thanks, I've always liked to dress in fashion. - Juliette realises how Alice's eyes sparkle with excitement.

-You and I'll be the world's closest sisters-in-law! - She screams excited before running towards Juliette to hug her strongly

Juliette returns the hug until the vampires separate by hearing how someone enters the room.

-What are you doing, Alice? - Edward asks smiling

-Well, I was telling my sister-in-law that we're gonna get along really well. - Alice says smiling at her brother

-Your sister-in-law? - Juliette asks amused

-Juliette and I have to go. So we're going, Edward. - Alice says, taking Juliette's arm to walk towards the room door

Before they could exit, Edward takes Juliette's waist, making her approach his chest and Alice let her arm go.

-Agh, okay, I'll be waiting for you downstairs. - Alice says rolling her eyes and exiting the room

Juliette laughs while shaking her head and slides her hands through Edward's arms to get to his neck.

-Don't you think it's a bit early for Alice to call me sister-in-law? - Edward thinks about it for a second until he shakes his head with a smile on his face

-We have a lot of time to know each other. - He whispers while leaning down to brush his lips with hers

-I still don't control my gift very well. Something bad can happen if we kiss. - Juliette whispers smiling while closing her eyes

-We won't know of we don't try. - Before they could kiss, they suddenly separate after hearing Emmett's scream from the first floor.

-Edward, let Juliette go! She has to go practice with Kate, Tanya, Rosalie and Alice! - Edward rolls his eyes, without letting Juliette's waist go.