Part 5

You wake up in carls bed "hey" you say to carl "hi" he says as you pick up a shirt off the floor carl walks down the stairs while you put on your jeans "don't start the wash I need to throw in one of my shirts" carl says as you follow him down "can't washers broken" lip says "what am I supposed to do about my military school interview I can't go on there smiling like one of franks homeless" carl says as you sit down on the table "you're still going through with that" Ian asks as you grab a bit of toast carl starts washing his shirt in the sink "oh hey holly" lip says "hi" you say and smile "I better get home see you carl" you say as you walk out.

"Morning" you say walking into the house "morning that boy made up his mind yet" v asks you "nope I don't think we fucked just slept in our underwear speaking of which I left my dress in his room" you say v and kev walk to the shower so you walk b...

"Morning" you say walking into the house "morning that boy made up his mind yet" v asks you "nope I don't think we fucked just slept in our underwear speaking of which I left my dress in his room" you say v and kev walk to the shower so you walk back over to the Gallagher house "I left my dress" you saw to Ian as you was up to carls room you grab your dress off the floor "so you do anything" Ian asks from the doorway "I don't think so but we're only friends" you say "really last night you were kissing each others face off" Ian says "it was the patty vibes" you say as you walk downstairs "sure you can't tell me you have been in love with him for years" he says "nope" you shout and walk out the house.

You drop your dress home before lighting a cigarette and walking around you see Debbie sitting on the street with a sign "if you needed money why didn't you just ask" you say as you give her a fiver "thanks" hols you smile and walk to the alibi "hey" you say as you sit down "where's v and kev" you ask "here" v says as she walks in "svitslana is gunna adopt the twins you want to be adopted" kev asks "no thanks" you say while grabbing a shot glass "hey hey your too young" v says as she takes the vodka "at least a beer" you ask "no" v says as you role your eyes "fine have you spoken to Fiona yet" you ask "no and I'm not going to that's over" v says as you role your eyes "sure" you say as you get up you walk home and sit on the couch. You Ono e carl.
"Hey I'm bored as fuck you wanna hang" you ask
"Can't getting a swab test" carl says
"For what" you ask
"Tell you later" carl says and hangs up on you.
"What are you doing" you ask v "giving Fiona her stuff back carls outside by the way" v says as you get up and walk outside "fucking lies swab test my ass hang with me please I'm bored" you ask Carl "yeah ok fine" he says as you both walk into your empty house "did you get in" you ask Carl "no there were only spaces left for people of colour" carl says "anyway got to go" carl says as he leaves your house. You get up and walk back to the alibi "hey" you say as you walk in "hi" v says as she passes you a coke "you shouldn't be in here" v says "but I get to be because I'm your daughter" you say.

You carl
I'm going to military school bitch
Congrats.