Part 27

"Holly get up" v says while you walk to your mirror you and Carl hadn't spoken much about you being pregnant he asked what you wanted to do about it but that's about all you pick out a green jumper with jeans and shoes "holly you have therapy remember" v shouts while you brush out your hair "ok" you shout while v and kev leave.

You walk to the Gallagher house "hey anyone home" you shout walking to the kitchen seeing Liam and Carl doing paperwork "I need some toast" you say grabbing some bread "yeah ok" Carl says you make some toast and sit down "what are you doing" you a...

You walk to the Gallagher house "hey anyone home" you shout walking to the kitchen seeing Liam and Carl doing paperwork "I need some toast" you say grabbing some bread "yeah ok" Carl says you make some toast and sit down "what are you doing" you ask "a test isn't your last therapy session today" Carl asks "yeah" you smile "good luck" Carl says while you Stand up "thanks" you say and walk out. You slowly walk to the therapy office you walk right into the room "hey holly what's new" your therapist asks "ok so umm I'm pregnant with carls child but it's ok cuz todays my last day here so I'm excited" you say "well you should be this is a big achievement I think your ready to go" she says while you smile "can I go now" you say "yeah ok come back if you need me" she says while you get up and run out.

You walk home happy as fuck "did she let you go" kev asks when you walk in the house "I'm free" you shout while v and kev hug you "this is massive" v says "meh it was but it's not so big now" you say walking to the door "where you going" kev asks "carls" you say while walking out. You walk in to see carl and his girlfriend doing some text "hey yo Gallaghers how you doing and person I've never seen before I'm gonna stash some shit in your basement for a while it's a secret from v so don't tell v" kev says behind you "fuck you scared me" you say jumping out the way while he walks to the basement "how did it go" Carl asks "she let me go early and everything" you say while Carl hugs you "next question" his girlfriend says so you walk into the basement "wasn't v trying to sell them" you ask "don't tell her we can save them for your baby" kev says while you smile "ok I get it you can't let go" you say walking back upstairs "holly we need to talk later" Carl says after answering a question "yeah ok come to mine" you say walking out the house.

You walk upstairs to your bedroom, you stare at your phone for two hours "hey wanna come to the alibi" kev asks "yes" you shout as you get up and walk to the truck you and kev have a silent ride there you pour yourself a coke "he wants another baby but v said no" Kermit says "you want another baby we can't have four baby's in the house" you turn and shout "four" Tommy questions "oh yeah hollys pregnant" kev says "is it carls" frank asks while you shrug "he's a good son" frank says who,e you role your eyes and pour another coke.
Carl you
Can I come over now we need to talk about you know you being pregnant
It's fine your with Kelly

You and kev drive home and sit on the sofa "kev drives back to the alibi not soon after v walks out so you put on Netflix while sitting eating some jelly you found in the fridge you watch about 2 episodes of never have I ever before Carl walks in and sits next to you. "Hey" he says "heyy" you say passing him the jelly "am I the dad" he asks "yeah buts it's fine honestly I get it it could ruin your whole relationship" you say while Carl smiles and grabs a spoon before watching never have I ever with you "get ice cream" Carl says while you grab some cookie dough ice cream you and Carl sit on the sofa watching Netflix Carl gets some ice cream on his finger and wipes it on your nose "how rude" you say wiping it back onto his face.