24

(Prob should be sleeping but oh well)
"Wake up fucker" Carl says kicking your leg "I'm up I'm up" you say grabbing your skirt off the floor and a jumper you walk down the stairs to see carl carrying a dead dog through the kitchen "does anyone know what a cocktail attire is" Carl asks "it's a little early for cocktails" you say from the table "it's a West Point mixer this afternoon says I need a cocktail attire" Carl says "says it's a suit" Liam says reading off the phone "who goes to drink in a suit" Carl asks while you daydream "coffee" Carl says placing a coffee in front of you "thanks" you say looking up "why are you so tired" Carl asks "I'm off my meds and for some reason I'm tired now" you say "right when was your last therapy session" Carl asks "few weeks ago" you say "ok you getting more meds" he asks "yeah later today hopefully" you say "I need to get ready you can stay here" Carl says while you take a sip of coffee and he walks off "hey lip" you say from the sofa while Carl walks down lip helps Carl with his suit "come on" Carl says as you both walk out "I'm going to the alibi good luck" you say and walk the other way "hey" you say walking in "kev and v are at the hospital with frank they said they will pick up your meds while their there" Kermit says while you go behind the bar "ok" you say pouring a drink "who's jumper is that" Kermit asks "Ian's or carls" you say you work behind the bar for a while "we're back" v says while kev writes his speech "meds take one" v says throwing them too you "thanks" you say taking one "where's Carl" Tommy asks "some West Point shit" you say and smile "ok another beer" Kermit says while your pour him one. "Holly you wanna give me a blowjob" frank asks "no she doesn't she gives your son head" v says "no but holly are you sure I will pay" frank says "no thank you" you say while v and kev walk out "please" frank begs "gross go find someone else" you say pouring yourself a beer you drink the whole thing and carry on your shift.

Kev and v walks back in "should've heard these woman's stories rapes beatings I had no idea" kev says "if you had no idea you've been walking around with blinders on do you know how many times a day  guy touches me inappropriately or hollys ass" v says while you look down "is that true" kev asks "men touch my ass a lot yeah" you say and shrug "shit I need to go" "bye hols" v says while you walk out you light a cigarette and walk to the park while sitting on the swings "hey" you say to Carl down the phone "wanna come over" he asks "yeah ok be there in 5" you say while hanging up on him.

You get to the Gallagher house about the same time as Carl so you both walk in at the same time "woman fucking suck" Carl says "why does it smell like burnt human in here" you ask you watch some girl walk in saying she's moving in "you need to provide for your family asshole" the girl says "why" Liam asks "I'm pregnant" the girl says while your jaw drops and Liam looks at you Debbie and Carl the girl starts playing video games while Liam walks over to the three of you "she doesn't even look pregnant" Carl says "well she took a pregnancy test she's definitely pregnant" you say "and you guys are sure you actually had sex" Carl asks while Liam nods his head "no" he says while you and Carl look at each other "when did this happen" you ask "today" Liam says "today" you say "then it can't be yours right" Carl says looking at you "no it's not yours Liam" you say "what should we do" Carl asks "throw her out" you say and shrug as Debbie had walked off "she could be armed" Carl says as you look at him "she's definitely armed" Liam says who,e you role your eyes the three of you look at the girl "wait until lip comes back what are you doing now" you ask "I gotta get the rest of the dead dogs out of the basement" Carl says when Debbie walks down "can someone watch franny for me I've got stuff to do" Debbie says while you and Carl agree "hey come rub your baby mumas feet" the girl shouts as you laugh "what do I do" Liam asks "dude id go rub her feet" Carl says pushing Liam in there "she's one creepy fucker" you say walking into the basement with Carl you both dig a crave for the last dead dog while you sit and watch Carl put dirt over it when someone throws something over Carl picks the phone up and starts looking around "hey" some girl says while you and Carl look over "Jesus oh please don't hurt me" he says "I'm not gonna hurt you what are you burying" the girl asks walking out of the bushes "I will check on franny" you say walking inside. You look at franny asleep while walking back downstairs and buying hoop earrings. You walk home to see the twins asleep in kev and vs bed "where have you been" v asks "carls" you say walking to your room you cover yourself up with your blanket.

"Holly were gunna be late for Ian's trial" v says banging on your door you look at your phone to see you had 10 mins so you shoved on a black dress with a cardigan and you hair down with no makeup "right come on before we're late" v says while you get in the truck. When you arrive you sit behind Carl  with v next to you while the lady talks about how Ian's gay Jesus Ian sticks up for himself and talks about love you daydream until everyone stands up.