Part 21

"Morning holly meds time" v says as she shakes you "mhm" you say as you sit up and take your meds "I will make toast" v says as you put a shirt on and walk downstairs "here" v says as she passes you toast "thanks" you say as you sit down. "You gunna hang with anyone today" kev asks "dunno prob" you say eating your toast "imma go" you say as you put some Nike pros on and leave. you walk upstairs "can you babysit put them to bed" kev asks as it was 5pm "ok" you say as you take the kids to your room "lay down" you say as they start jumping on your bed "ok get your energy out" you say "let's make a cake" you say carrying them both downstairs "ok pour in the flour" you say while they pour it in and you help them make a cake "ok bed" you say as you run upstairs with them "in the morning we can eat it for breakfast" you say as they both fall asleep.

"Come on girls time for cake" you say as you wake them both up "come on before mummy and daddy wake up" you say as you half the cake then cut there half's in half you all eat before v and kev wake up "morning" you say wiping the girls mouths "you fed them" v asks "yeah" you say as you walk upstairs ever since carl got into the school you didn't really have anything to do but babysit the girls and go to the alibi because he was always there but it was chill.

"Holly therapy" v shouts up the stairs "fine" you shout down and put on a crop top with jeans platform converse and your usual eye makeup "v will you take me to get my nose done again" you ask getting in the car "no you took it out last time" v sa...

"Holly therapy" v shouts up the stairs "fine" you shout down and put on a crop top with jeans platform converse and your usual eye makeup "v will you take me to get my nose done again" you ask getting in the car "no you took it out last time" v says "I won't this time promise" you say "fine I will get you in" v says as you smile "thanks I will talk this time" you say as you get out "see you in an hour" v says as you walk inside you wait in the waiting room on your phone.
Carl you
Wanna come over
Can't therapy later we need to talk
Yeah ok

You get called in "hi" you say as you sit down "hey holly so we gunna talk today" she asks "yeah ok what do you wanna know" you ask "what happened the night you got taken in to hospital" she asks "dunno can't remember" you say "ok what I want you to do is retrace your steps now tell me what's happened in your life" the lady says "ok kev and v have sex a lot so I look after my little sisters a lot there twins my mums best friends with Fiona and I'm best friends with Carl Fiona's brother so I'm there a lot carls at school a lot now tho but we talk on summer breaks" you say "tell me more about Carl" she asks "ok we shag sometimes he got married to this crazy chick a few days before I ended up in hospital but they broke up after so yeah we hang out all the time he's like my only friends it's always been the two of us we never needed anyone else we would always sneak alcohol together" you say as you start playing with some toy that was on the table "ahh ok do you like Carl" she asks "as a friend yeah nothing more" you say "our hours up see you next time holly" she says as you get in the car "you can get your nose done at 9pm I will drive you "can we go to the alibi I'm meeting Carl" you say "yeah work a shit for me" v asks "yeah sure" you say as you hop out "love you bye" you say and walk in "Carl why are in your uniform" you ask "I have an interview" Carl says as you pour him a coke "I spoke to my therapist went ok don't really like her she didn't help" you say while walking around the bar picking up glasses "oh tough tits I say gotta go talk later" Carl says as he finishes his drink and kev barges in "that girl left the twins at the park alone" he shouts down the phone as you walk over to Gemma and Amy you grab a fruit shoot one for each of them and place them on the table "yo kev I'm so sorry man hey you girls alright" lip says as he walks in and talks to some lady you carry on walking around and giving everyone there drinks. "Oh yeah how did your therapy thing go and v told me you need to take your meds" kev says as he holds them out "thanks" you say as you pour some vodka into a shot glass you take it down. "Nice" you say places them in your back pocket "bye kev" you say as he walks out you work for another few hours before taking Gemma and Amy to the Gallagher house "Carl you home" you shout "basement" he shouts back as you walk down with Gemma and Amy "what the fuck why do you have so many dogs" you ask placing them down to pet the dogs "they were gunna die" Carl says "I'm going to pet-co coming or staying" Carl asks "I will stay look after your dogs cuz Gemma and Amy will want me to carry them" you say as Carl looks at you "if you come I will take one it will be boring alone" Carl says as you give in "Jesus Christ Ian" Carl says as he turns on the lights you walk into the living room leaving them to talk "holly come on" Carl shouts as you walk over and Carl takes Amy from your arms you all walk and get dog stuff "why you doing this" you ask "I deserve to keep living" Carl says as you role your eyes "sure" you say as Gemma falls asleep in your arms "we hanging tomorrow no choice" Carl says as you nod "shit what time is it" you ask "8:25 why" he says "getting my nose pierced at 9" you say as you both walk out "I thought you already had it done" Carl says "I let it heal up" you shrug. "Bye Carl" you shout before giving the twins to kev "let's go" you say as you hop into the truck you arrive and walk in.

"Hiya holly" v says at the front desk before mouthing 'your 18' and you smile "ok go right in" the lady says as you both walk in "so you want your nose and nipples am I right" the lady says as you smile and nod you squish your face up while she pierces you. "Thanks" you say as you get in the truck "you spoke to your therapist she called me so I thought I would give you a treat" v says as you smile "do they suit me" you ask as you could see the outline of them through the shirt "most definitely" v says as you walk into your house "carls in your room" kev says as you walk up "hey Carl what's up" you ask "can I stay here tonight" he asks as you take off your shirt "yeah ofc" you say as you both strip into your underwear "you think if you took loads of these you would get high" you question "probably" Carl says as he takes them and reads the bavk "nah they don't have the right ingredients" he says as you put your head on his chest and fall asleep.
V posts this while you sleep.

Caption: just friends my ass

Comments:
Fiona: they need to get together already
Lip: that's where he is one of his dogs died
Debbie: sweet.