Part 6

You turn your music on full volume and sit on your bed without a shirt or bra on and just your underwear "holly turn it down" you hear kev say but you ignore him "carls leaving in a few days-" v says as she walks in your room "FUCK" you shout before putting a shirt on and turning off the music "are you gunna sort your shit out with him decide of your dating" v asks "we're fucking occasionally" you say before putting on some tights "I'm going to the Gallaghers".

"Bye" you shout as you walk over "what the fucks an honor code" carl says as soon as you walk in "still can't believe you decided to go" Fiona says "oh hey holly" lip says as he sees you walk past "hi" you say as you sit next to Liam while they ta...

"Bye" you shout as you walk over "what the fucks an honor code" carl says as soon as you walk in "still can't believe you decided to go" Fiona says "oh hey holly" lip says as he sees you walk past "hi" you say as you sit next to Liam while they talk about carl leaving "can you and v make up already" you ask Fiona "she put it on herself" Fiona says "shut up you miss her she misses you" you say as Fiona roles her eyes and walks out "I refuse to go home can I chill here" you ask Carl "yeah who's doing what" he asks "the old man he was bashing potato's with a hammer" yiu say "shit" carl says as you smile "what do you wanna watch" Carl asks "I don't mind" you say "porn it is" Carl says as you put your legs over his "you got a boner over that" you ask him "it's the porn not you" carl says "sure" you say as you sit up "I need to go ask doms dad some questions see u back here" Carl says as he gets up "alr" you say as he walks out the door.

You Carl
Dom kissed me and said she's gunna miss me
What did you say
Nothing
So stupid

You Debbie
Meal at my place you wanna come
Sure when
Now
Ok now leaving.

You pull your shirt down so it doesn't show as much ass before leaving to go to debs house "hey" you say as you walk in "hey" Debbie says you walk over and sit next to Carl "I think dim wants to get back together with me" Carl says to you "didn't she screw around on you" Ian says so you get up and Ian sits down "dinner" Debbie says as you sit at the table next to Carl they start talking about why Debbie and the boy are tot her while Carl puts his hand on your thigh  "we're engaged" you hear Neil say "that's why I wanted all of you here" Debbie says "congrats" you say to try break the tension. "You giving dom a second chance" you whisper to Carl "yeah I mean I got half my dick cut off for her" Carl whispers back "alr" you whisper before leaving "thanks so much" carls says as you walk out "what manors" you say "shut up" Carl says as you walk home behind everyone else.

"Sit sit" Carl says as you sit next to him "what we watching" you ask "whatever's on" carl says as you flick through the channels. The next morning you wake up with your head on carls shoulder "fuck what's the time" you ask Carl who's still asleep you grab the tv remote and turn on the tv you get up and walk to the kitchen you make some toast. "Wake up" you say while poking Carl "what" he grunts "toast"you say as you give him the plate and walk home "v" you say as you walk upstairs hearing news on tv you open the door "omg" you say as you see Svetlana and her dad fucking "I'm so sorry" you say as you cover your eyes and walk out. You walk back to the Gallaghers house "hey what you watching" you ask Carl as you walk in "sports" Carl says as you sit next to him "I was gunna get dom back but she was with another dude what was uncircumcised she doesn't mind it anymore" carl says "she's an ass" you say and shrug "good day dormer Gallagher" franks says as he walks in "get out frank" Carl says as frank carry's on talking. I've got a 50inch tv with your name on it" frank says to Liam and without hesitation Liam leaves "I walked in on Svetlana and her dad doing it" you say to Carl  "shit really"Carl says as you nod. "This show is really shit" you say "you coming for my party tonight" Carl asks "yep" you say as you both walk upstairs "wanna play smash or pass" you ask Carl "ok" he says "Elle from kissing booth the movie I made you watch" you say "smash" Carl says "you will smash anything that moves" you say as you both run downstairs when you hear shouting "bad news we don't have a party for you" Fiona says to Carl "it's ok I'm not sure if I'm gonna go" Carl says "what" you say you walk into the living room to leave the family to talk "I'm going" Carl says as he sits next to you "you've got this" you say as you smile at him "let's go Carl now leaving" Fiona shouts from the kitchen "come on" Carl says as you all walk to see carl go "I will text you" you say as you and Carl hug as you pull away he kisses you then turns to get onto the bus "did he just" you say "yeah" Debbie says as you walk home.
"V CARL KISSED ME BEFORE HE GOT ON THE BUS" you shout through the house as you watch v come down the stairs "wait really he got his shit together" v asks "not quite he kissed me then left but good enough" you say.