Part 17

You wake up and brush out your hair before doing your makeup you put on a plaid jacket and walk downstairs "carls getting married" you say as you fling your arms out "you ok" v asks "perfect as always." You say as you grab an apple "you workin today" v asks "yep" you say walking out the house.

" You say as you grab an apple "you workin today" v asks "yep" you say walking out the house

You walk into the alibi "heyy" you say as you walk behind the bar "it's sad this is how your filling your time" v says "you really don't have other friends" kev asks "nope it was always just me and Carl never me and Carl and some other bitch" you ...

You walk into the alibi "heyy" you say as you walk behind the bar "it's sad this is how your filling your time" v says "you really don't have other friends" kev asks "nope it was always just me and Carl never me and Carl and some other bitch" you say while pouring drinks "holly go home" v says "fine" you say as you walk into the Gallagher house "hey Fiona I was wondering do you have vs knee highs" you ask walking in "yeah let me grab em" Fiona says as you pull the back of your jacket down "I like your hair" Carl says "thanks" you say and smile "want hang soon" Carl asks "yeah" you say as Fiona passes you the knee highs "thanks bye" you say as you sit outside smoking a cigarette you walk back inside and fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up to the sun in your face "ugh five more minutes" you say as you pull your blanket over your head "holly get up sweetie" v says as you get out of bed and light a cigarette you look out your window while taking a drag of your cigarette. "HOLLY GET THE DOOR" v shouts as you walk down the stairs "what" you scream at Carl who's at the door "what's wrong with you" he asks "I just woke up" you say "she wanted to marry me today but then we couldn't and I was happy but I don't know what to do I love her" Carl says as you feel your heart sink "just talk to her be honest" you say as you light another cigarette and Carl walks out.
Carl you
You married her what happened to talking to her
She tried to Kill herself
Bullshit she's a manipulative bitch

You grab a beer out of the fridge and drink it while smoking.

"Holly hunny why are you sleep on the kitchen floor" v says shaking you "huh" you say waking up "what happened to you" v asks "nothing Carl got married I need to get ready I've got a party" you say as you sit up "no come on I'm taking you to bed" v says "no I'm fine I just took some mdma and weed that's all and it's practically worn off" you say as you get up "bed now" b says as kev picks you up he places you in your bed as you fall asleep. You wake up and walk down to the kitchen to find some paracetamol "fuck" you say under your breath as you walk to the Gallaghers "do y'all have any paracetamol im so hungover" you ask as you walk in "yeah let me get it for you" Fiona says as she grabs some and gets you some water "thanks" you say as Carl walks down "Jesus holly you look like shit" Carl says as he walks down "thanks" you say as you sit at the table you take a sip of water you run to the bathroom and start puking "holly you ok" Carl asks "yep I must have taken a lot last night" you shout through the door you wipe your face and call v.
"Hey hols how you feeling" she asks
"You tell me I'm vomiting in the Gallagher bathroom" you say as you flush the chain and walk out
"That bad" she asks
"Yep" you say and hang up "what did you take" Carl asks "can't remember" you say as you walk out you walk home and go to bed. "Holly you awake" v says as she walks to your room "yeah come in" yiu say as v kev Gemma and Amy walk in with donuts and coffee "thank you" you say as you take a sip of coffee "is this something to do with Carl" v asks "nope I'm great" you say as you pick up Amy "right ok" kev says as him and v walk outside your door "she's going mad cuz of the bitch" v says not realising you can hear her "I know and she says she doesn't love Carl" kev says "I love him but not in that way I hope him and his wife have a great life" you say while playing with Gemma and Amy. "Ok enjoy your donuts" v says as you feed Gemma and Amy a donut. "I don't love him no I have a date tomorrow they will see" you say as you tickle Amy's chin.  "Now im going for a cigarette" you say as you walk out your bedroom with the girls on the floor you sit on the porch while lighting your cigarette you take a drag and blow the smoke into the air.