Part 15

You wake up with the twins cribs in your room as you have been babysitting more often "going to carls" you shout before walking over in a bra and joggers you grab a jacket on your way out you walk in to see carl and the girl who was locked up in his basement in the toilet you walk passed "Fiona you got a shirt I can borrow" you ask "yeah go look in my draw" she says as you walk upstairs you pick out a white tank top. "What's going on with Carl and that girl" Fiona asks you when you get back down "no clue we've hardly spoken since they got together tho" you say and walk out "thanks again for the shirt" you shout as you walk out you get changed into a Tiny skirt and Fiona's tank top.

 "What's going on with Carl and that girl" Fiona asks you when you get back down "no clue we've hardly spoken since they got together tho" you say and walk out "thanks again for the shirt" you shout as you walk out you get changed into a Tiny skir...

"Hey holly what's wrong" v asks "nothing" you say "I would of thought you would be with Carl" v says "nah he's too busy" you say "in that case can you take the twins" v asks "yeah sure" you say as you pick them up and leave. You phone Carl.
"Wanna hang I'm baby sitting and I can't go home there fucking again" you say
"Can't hanging with my girl" he says
"Oh ok talk later" you say as you hear her shout something down the phone. "What are we gunna go" you ask the twins "shall we go to the park yeah ok" you say picking them both up you take them both to the park and push them on the swings "what are we gunna do so boring without him" you say while picking them both up "come on" you say as you walk down the street you see a car next to you that keeps stopping and starting you look over to see carl so you just look back to the front again "you think it's safe to go home come on let's go to the alibi" you say to them as you walk to the alibi "hey" you say as you walk in "hey what do you want" kev asks "had none where else to go" you say "Carl" kev says confused "busy" you say while sitting on the floor and playing with Gemma and Amy "what his new girl again" kev asks "yeah I saw her giving him a handjob while he was driving a car today" you say as you look up "wow they really get at it" kev says as you laugh "but yeah now I'm hella bored" you say as you pick both the twins up "we are now opening" kev says "alr bye" you say as you walk out "where too now" you say as you just walk around switching between holding there hands and carrying them "you hungry and tired" you say as you walk back to the house.
V you
We're gunna be home Late fi said yiu can go to hers for dinner with the baby's.
Ok thanks.
You walk over to Fiona's house "hey" you say as you place Gemma and Amy on the floor "hey take a seat" Debbie says as you sit down "are the twins hungry" Debbie asks "no I fed them earlier" you say as you look at the food "Carl doesn't like this sis I'm gunna postmates kfc for him who's in" carls girlfriend says  "hey Fiona I will give you your shit back tomorrow" you say and smile at her "ok thanks" she says as she goes to walk her dog you felt awkward because carls girlfriend would hardly let him talk to you. You give Amy and Gemma your phone to watch some child's tv "I better go v and kev got home I can't carry these kids around much longer" you say as you get up "so are they yours or not" carls girlfriend asks "no there my sisters" you say as you smile and walk out. You get home and go to sleep early.

The next morning you wake up and look in the mirror "AHHH OH NO FUCK" you scream as you had a stress spot on your chin "V CAN YOU DROP OF FIONAS SHIRT" you shout through your bedroom door "why don't you go" v asks "come in" you say "oh it's just a little stress spot" v says "I can't see anyone like this" you say "ok fine go into my room do some skincare" v says "thanks" you say as you do skincare and some makeup.

You walk to the alibi "hey want me to babysit today I have nothing to do" you ask "yeah ok" v says "I'm bringing the pram today tho yesterday I killed my back" you say "ok" v says as you take the pram with the girls in and walk home you see carl and his girlfriend fighting you walk into the house "anyone home" you say when you get into the Gallagher house you you put the twins on the sofa and walk upstairs to put Fiona's shirt away. "Frank what are you doing" you ask you watch Liam drink some beer but shrug it off "ok fine bye Frank" you say as you pick the girls up and put them into the pram.