Part 12

You wake up as always and pick out a white dress with a jacket you put your hair up and do your makeup before walking to the Gallaghers.

"Hey. Can someone watch franny tonight" Debbie asks when you walk in "I will" Carl says as you walk up to him ian and Carl go and fight in the living room "is none where interested in the upward mobility of their father" frank asks "what happened then" you ask "I got a promotion" he says "congrats that great" you say while filling a glass up with water. You walk to the alibi "hey" you say when you walk in "hey sweety" v says while you sit down watching svitlana and v argue you walk behind the bar and poor yourself a coke "bye" you say as you walk out and light a cigarette and walk to the Gallagher house you walk in to see carl on the phone in a towel and Debbie Feeding franny "they gave my Indian scholarship to another student" Carl says "why" you say sitting next to Debbie "he's 50% Comanche" Carl says "shit that sucks" you say "I don't need luck I need will" Carl says as he walked down to the basement. You wait for him to come back up "meet here in a little while I have things to do" Carl says "ok" you say as you walk home "kev I will take a baby for 2 quid an hour" you shout "ok take anyone" kev says as you pick up Gemma "come on let's go to patsys" you say as you walk with Gemma to patsys "hey" you say to v "hi aww hi Gemma" v says as you sit at a table "carls in back wanna talk to him" v asks "ok" you say as you pick up Gemma and walk round the back "hey" you say "hi I've got a shit job so I can get money" Carl says "shit I mean it's kinda sweet" you say spinning around with Gemma "my shift starts see you" Carl says as he walks outside "let's go home" you say to Gemma as you walk home "AH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" you shout when you see a dear head on the table "a deer head" v says as she takes Gemma I'm going to my room. "I babysat for 2hours but imma need more than 4 quid how about I take both for 5 quid an hour" you say "ok" v reply's as you take Gemma and Amy to the park you swing them on the swings you pick them both up after a while and take them home "im going for a drink at the alibi" you say and walk out.

The next morning you stick your face out the window and smoke a cigarette before wiping off your smudged makeup and putting on a brown shirt with brown jeans your hair half up half down.

"Hey you" you say to kev "svetlana tried to use sex on me at the bar to get her way" you hear v say so you sit down "and" kev says "it worked" v says "bye" you say as you walk out and phone Carl "hey" you say down the phone "Hi" Carl says "where a...

"Hey you" you say to kev "svetlana tried to use sex on me at the bar to get her way" you hear v say so you sit down "and" kev says "it worked" v says "bye" you say as you walk out and phone Carl "hey" you say down the phone "Hi" Carl says "where are you" you ask "being a taxi" Carl says "come pick me up we can talk" you say "k give me a moment" Carl says and hangs up on you. You wait outside your house for Carl "hey" you say when he walks into the house "imma let my prisoner free wanna watch" Carl asks "no I'm good meet me here after" you say as he walks out. A little while after Carl comes back in "hey come sit" you say moving along so Carl can sit on the sofa "what do you wanna do" he asks "don't mind" you say as he starts kissing you and some thing leads to another.

The next morning you both walk over to the Gallaghers "Liam why didn't you show me this your test all the xs have magically become check marks" frank says as Carl gives you a coffee "thanks" you say while frank carry's on rambling "morning fam how's your drug addict I don't hear him moaning" Fiona says "I set him free" Carl reply's when lip walks in you walk into the living room when someone knock on the door "who the hell is this" Carl says as his prisoner walks in holding someone "this is my girlfriend" the man says as he places the unconscious woman next to you.  "Imma go get dressed" you say walking out the front door you walk home and put on a crop top and jeans.