29

You wake up and put on some sweats with a crop top you look in the mirror to see your blond hair you had died a few nights ago "good morning therapy today" v says walking in "fuck off im not going" you say pulling your blanket over your head "don'...

You wake up and put on some sweats with a crop top you look in the mirror to see your blond hair you had died a few nights ago "good morning therapy today" v says walking in "fuck off im not going" you say pulling your blanket over your head "don't be a bitch" v says while you ignore her "holly get up" Carl says jumping on your bed "I FUCKING HATE YOU SOMETIMES MUM" you shout through the house "she left" Carl says pulling the blankets off you "get dressed" Carl says "I am my only jeans that fit are in the wash" you say sitting up "come on I will walk you" Carl says as you both walk out.

"Hey holly what's new baby's getting big" your therapist says as you walk in "yeah I don't want to be here make it quick" you say as the lights turn off "great" your therapist says "we will reschedule" your therapist says as you walk out you walk to the alibi "hey bitches" you say walking in "I need a paper bag" kev says as you sit by the bar "what's got his titties in a twist" you say "blackout we have £500 with of meat" v says as you eyes widen "fuck" you say grabbing a glass and some ice "yum water" you say while Frank walks in you walk round the back you grab some chips before walking back round "why are you in sweats" Kermit asks "there the only thing that fit" you say sitting down "ahh sucks" Tommy says while you lay back "ahh shit" you shout about to fall off but v helps you back on.

Carl you
What you doing
Visiting Kelly talk later
Yeah ok

You walk round the back and draw on the chalk bored while kev sorts out the freezer with coats you draw a load of drawings. You walk back round to see Frank and Fiona talking "hey v" you say hugging her "hey sweetie what's wrong" v asks "nothing hot" you say while she puts her arms round your shoulders "love you" she says "love you too" you say as people start arriving at your cookout kev turns up the music as everyone starts dancing you and v try to get Fiona to dance when kev turns down the music then they talk about power. You walk over to carl and sit down Fiona says to everyone about walking you stay back with Tommy and v cuz you didn't wanna walk in the heat. V fucks off somewhere while you sit at the bar the power comes back on while you stand in front of the ac everyone walks back in not soon after v had come back while you start serving people "lady's and gentlemen can I have your attention please today was a fuckin good day yes it 2as hot yes we had no electricity and yes I had a very painful testicle that was the size of a volleyball but today we found the true power in the south side no work get drunk have fun" kev says as you take a shot of coke "fuck you you fucking pussies you fucking never stop talking about how tough the south side is how we survive ha you don't fuck with the south side and then you fucking do nothing god I'm fucking embarrassed" Fiona shouts and rambles on v talks to her. You sit on the counter drinking a coke.

At about midday the next day you feel like your pissing yourself you look down to see water all over the floor "fuck" you scream and phone v "what's up baby" she says "my waters broke come pick me up" you say as v hangs up you assume she's on her way not soon after she arrives outside "carls not home" kev says as v starts phoning all the Gallaghers. You don't remember much about the giving birth process you just remember Carl was next to you, you stay in hospital for a few days before they let you out.

You walk home with a new baby girl you and Carl sit on the sofa "so what's her name" Carl asks "dunno" you say looking at her "Kathryn" Carl says "fuck no Italy" you say "eww gross Georgia" cark says "perfect" you say "want me to stay here tonight" Carl asks "what will you tell Kelly" you shrug "she broke up with me" he says as you hug him "I'm sorry" you say smiling you pick up Georgia and pass her to Carl while v and kev sit on the sofa with y'all "what now" v asks "yolo" you shrug as Georgia starts crying "I will make a deal me and kev take Georgia at night so you sleep you take days" v says as you smile "thanks" you say as she nods.