•8•

I got back to the apartment and closed the door behind me sighing. I quickly perk up when i think about Connor and Carol.

i run to his room and knock excitedly,

"Hey Hayden, how did it go ?"

"Yeah good good and all, but... what's up with you and Carol ?"

He blushed and scratched the back of his neck looking down.

"ooh, someone's blushing"

"ugh, shut up, we just cuddled."

"Connor, you were drunk, don't tell me you didn't go out of your way to be with her."

"I asked her out on a date." he said after a moment of silence, he blushed harder.

"Good!" i punched his arm.

He got back to his work, so i went to Kristal's. I knocked and she replied with a faint 'come in'. I so opened her door and saw her looking rough on her bed, her glass was empty and the Advil gone.

"Damn, how much did you drink last night ?" i asked.

"Doesn't matter" she groaned, "come cuddle with me" she continued. I did so and got on her bed.

"how did your first meeting go "

"It went well, Claudia's really nice and her boyfriend too. And her boyfriend's sister too" i subconsciously chuckled at the end.

"Why are you laughing ?"

"was I ?" i asked. "yeah, yeah, you did" she replied.

"sorry then"

"For what ?" she asked. "i don't know" i shrugged.

"Ugh shut up and cuddle with me" she said, i chuckled but did as said.

———————————

"Hey" Gaël said entering the kitchen. I looked up from my phone and said 'hey' back.

"Mrs. Tomlison wanted to talk to you, she told me to tell you to meet her Monday."

"Alright." I said taking my lollipop out of my mouth. "Did you have fun last night ?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for taking care of me."

"Anytime" i smiled.

"How did your meeting go?" She asked.

"It went great! They're all really nice." I said.

"I'm glad." She smiled. As she said my phone dinged.

Hey it's billie. I got ur number
from Claudia.
Would you like to hang out?

Hey Billie. I would love to.

Alr, i'm coming over.

Oh like rn ?

I mean if you re chill w it

Sure. I'll send you the address.

*Pin shared with Billie.*

I quickly added her to my contacts.

"Ooh who's that ?" Gaël asked curiously.

"Just, Claudia's boyfriend's sister."

"Hmm interesting. And why were you smiling at your phone ?"

"What i wasn't. Shut the fuck up." I defended.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes and got back to my room. I sprayed some perfume and put on a cute outfit.

Billie will arrive in like 25 minutes so i waited on the couch in the living room while Kristal was eating in the kitchen, Connor playing Call of Duty with me and Gaël painting in the small balcony outside.

After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered, i opened the door and as soon as Billie was in sight i heard a gasp behind me. I turn around to see Gaël in shock.

When i turn back around i see Billie's arms opened and Gaël rushed into them. I was so confused, so was Kristal who was eyeing me with a look of confusion.

Billie whispered something in Gaël's ear and she nodded in response.

"Alright bye guys." I said as i stepped outside of the apartment closing the door behind me. I opened it back immediately and took Billie's umbrella. She brought me into a hug and I gave it back to her. She chuckled but took it anyway.

"What was that about ?" I asked Billie. "Don't worry about it. I'll explain later." She replied looking down at her phone. "Okay" i said dragging out the y.

We got in the car, i looked at everything and awe. Bille looked at me and smile.

"She's nice, isn't she ?"

"Hell yeah she is."

"Alright, where do you wanna go?" She asked turning the car on. I shrugged and she giggled before she had an idea.

I didn't say anything for the ride, but i noticed she was being sketchy, she was taking small roads and avoided crowded roads, which was difficult as it was rush hour.

For safety measures i turned on my location to share it with Kristal. Claudia mentioned Billie being well known so i know she had a reputation that i could potentially ruined if something goes wrong. God why am i thinking like this.

"So, do you know Gaël ?" I asked.

"No. But she does."

"What. That does not make any sense. I just know you make music" The car stopped and we were now in front of the Taco Bell drive through.

Billie places our order and we park in the parking behind the restaurant to eat. She ordered a menu for a family of four.

"So, you know that Finneas produces songs right ?" She asks.

"Yeah. His songs. I love them."

"Well, i make music too, and i must say, i am very popular around the people." She mumbled the last part in a silly way.

"Claudia mentioned it earlier. But I haven't heard of you yet. Why didn't you tell me right off the bat ?"

"Because i didn't want you to treat me differently 'cause of that" she mumbled taking a bite of her food. "Anyway, i hate this place so let's eat this delicious food out there." She turned on the car and we were headed to the beach.

I sigh as she parks the car. "You okay ?" She asks. "Yeah, it just reminds me of my sister back at home. We used to always do shit like that." I chuckle.

"Oh. I didn't know you had a sister." Billie said, "yeah, because we met today" i laugh. Billie blushes and looks down. "Yeah" she laughs through her nose.

We got out and took a blanket from Billie's trunk. Once we were on the sand, we sat down and started eating and listened to the waves crashing and the sun setting slowly.