•33•

i sat behind the cameras in the corner of the room while i watched billie do her dance, she was being very touchy with the other girls but i didn't let my bother show, i have no place to tell her what she can and can't do.

i truthfully, i really lost it when she was twerking and stuff like that on them, there was short clip of her laying on the bed with the girls. i got a bit annoyed so i got out of the house and went to sit in the car for a while. makes me think, i really miss my car, good thing i go back tomorrow, i cant wait to drive her.

while i calmed down, i called Hailee and gossiped with her about whatever was going on in her high school and what's happening at the house. when she hung up, i got out of the car and went back in.

they were in the backyard spraying silly string on each other sensually. ok i've had enough.

i went back in the house and in the kitchen where there was a box of orange sodas, i asked a set director if i could borrow one and he happily agreed. i went to sit next to him, he was reviewing footage they previously filmed.

"did she come up with all of this herself?" i asked him

"yeah, we were in a meeting and she explained how she wanted everything planned out and set up."

"oh, when did she come up with that idea ?"

"about a month or so ago" he smiled and went back to reviewing footage.

just on cue, the girls came back and went directly in the kitchen except for billie. where was she? i kept trying to look out the door but she wasn't outside.

from behind me i heard someone say "boo!" i jumped and i turned around to be met eyes to eyes with billie. i hit her shoulder as she started laughing hysterically. i ignored her and went back to sitting back down.

"are you okay, angel ?" she asked me. i only hummed and nodded. she eyed me suspiciously, she was also about to say comething but we heard the director shout for everybody to get in place. she kissed my cheek and went back to the kitchen.

they started filming again and and i saw billie pretending to kiss a girl. i really dont want to be mad right now, but i can't help it, these girls are so much prettier than me, they had perfect figures, perfect faces, billie looks like she's having fun, but me on the other hand mop around all day in my room.

i sent kristal my location asking if she could come pick me up. she gladly agreed and was on the road as soon as i asked her, i do not deserve her, no one does, she's too good. anyway, billie was too busy filming so when i grabbed my bag and went out the door she didn't notice. i did tell the guy that was besides me to tell her i went home if she asked.

i waited for kristal on the curb for 15 minutes, when she arrived i quickly got in, she asked me if i was good, i shook my head. "to the ice cream shop it is" she said. i giggled lightly as did she.

——————————————————

"and i don't know, they were all so pretty, like, am i good enough for billie?"

i told her as we were on the couch, eating ice cream, she listened to me and was about to say something as her phone rang,

"speaking of the devil" she said showing me that billie is calling her, she answered and put it on speaker.

"hey kristal, did hayden come home with you tonight ?" she asked as i assume she was driving.

"yeah, i picked her up"

"oh alright... is she there, can i talk to her ?" i quickly shook my head to tell kristal not to say that i'm here.

"uh, no, she's in the bathroom"

"oh okay, well tell her that i'll pick her up for the airport at 3" she demanded

"alright" kristal said before hanging up.

oh god what have i done, i was a jerk she was just having fun, why did get mad, oh no, is she gonna break up with me when she comes back? i have to apologize

i think kristal read my mind and told me "go to sleep, you can talk to her when she comes" she said. i nodded and went to do my skincare before going to bed with only one person in my head.

——————————————————

"hi, pretty" she said kissing me "hey, billie" i said lowly guilt taking over me

she insisted to take my suitcase, and i followed her to the car. the drive to the airport was pretty long because of la traffic, i knew it was no use in avoiding the subject, so i spoke up

"i'm sorry for leaving last night" i said looking down at my feet

"it's alright" she mumbled "just why did you leave ?" she asked

"i don't know, you were having fun twerking and being very close to the other women i trust you with all my heart billie, it was just my insecurities acting up, i mean, look at them, they were all so pretty, and perfect, i started questioning if i was good enough for you." i blurted out

"hayden, listen, i chose you, i want you, i think you're perfect baby, that video is just for fun, i wouldn't hurt you, never"

"yeah, i know, i'm sorry"

"stop apologizing angel, you're good." she said kissing me

when we finally arrived at the airport i got out of the car to grab my suitcase but billie insisted on her taking them, again. she dropped me off and hugged me.

"i'm going to miss you, baby" she rocked us back and forth.

"i'm going to miss you too, but it's only for 3 weeks, we're gonna be fine okay ?" i kissed her.

"and also before paparazzies make rumors again, we're having a dinner, the girls and i, i have to pick up ashley, so if you see me getting out with a girl to a restaurant, i am DEFINETLY cheating on you."

"billie stop" i whined as she chuckled

"the paps said it, not me" she chuckled. i smiled and tackled her in a hug.

"i love you my love, i gotta go now" i said as i gave her one last kiss while my flight was called through the intercoms.

i made my way to the plane and boarded, i missed home.