•24•

*Billie's pov*

I gently open the door and close it behind me.

"Hey champ." I say to Hailee.

"Hey dad!" She says.

"Wassup ?"

"Nothing. Just a little... shook, I guess. Like 4 months ?"

"I know how it feels." I frowned.

"No you don't. I really don't think you do."

"No I do." I start. "When i was younger, I used to dance, my life revolved around dancing. I'm talking my whole day was based around dance practice."

"What happened ?" She asked.

"Well, obviously, I got injured, my bone separated from the muscle. I couldn't get out of bed. It was the most depressing year if my life. I felt like i couldn't do anything. I haven't danced since. I was mentally incapable of doing it again. So i turned to music. You're here. You're gonna heal. Time will pass. You will grow, you will get better, and you will be able to do it. I believe in you. Promise me that when you're healed, go out there and smash every single match you play." I went over her and kissed her forehead.

(A/n please, Six Feet Under started playing while i wrote this and i started sobbing.)

"Damn. I swear to god, if Hayden breaks up with you, I'm never talking to her again." I chuckled and gave her a hug, trying my best not to hurt her.

"No but for real. Thank you so much Billie. I'm sorry about your injury too."

"Don't worry about that. Just be grateful and yourself." I went over to her and kissed for temple.

"I like you very much, Billie. But, don't break her heart." I nodded and sent her a smile.

"She makes me happy, I never will. Anyway, If you're ready, I can tell them to come in." She agreed, so I went out to the hallway.

*Hayden's POV*

I heard the door open behind me, so i naturally looked. I see Billie coming out of the room.
"She can talk if you want to go in." She smiled.

"Thank you so much bils." I hugged her perfect body.

I then walked past her to the room. I saw Hailee sitting on the bed.

"Damn. I know i told you to smash it ou there. But i wasn't talking about your shoulder." I joked, Hailee laughed which was a good sign.

"Come 'ere" she said lifting her good shoulder. As she said, i went other to her and kissed her temple.

"I love ya" i told her seriously.

"I love you too"

"So like. What do people do in a hospital ?" Hailee asked my dad, who was standing in the hallway.

"Well, since most people are injured, I think they rest."

"Ugh. That's boring. Imma go find something for us to do." Billie said getting out of the room.

She comes back not too long after bringing in a wheelchair. "Get on loser." Billie signaled to Hailee. Hailee carefully did so grabbing her serum tower.

They went out the room, and to the end of the hallway. They tried to be as quiet as possible when Billie started pushing Hailee faster than it should be allowed. They didn't stop at the room, instead disappeared when they turned the corner. Within a few minutes, Hailee was pushed back in the room. We followed behind and closed the room's door.

Hailee's joyful giggled was heard all around the depressing hospital room.

———————

"Ms. Clayton, you have some visitors." The nurse said coming in. I looked at Billie anxiously.

"Go in the closet." I told her. She nodded and did as told. Not long later, 3 of Hailee's friends came in the room. They brought her chocolate.

"Hi Hailee, hope you're feeling better." Ivy said. They stayed for about 30 minutes, but the whole time my mind was deriving to Billie in the closet. Well, kind of ironic.

As soon as they left i opened the closet door.
"Mom i'm gay!" She said coming out. The three of us laughed, Billie went to chill on the couch while i went out to buy us some coffee.

"Dad, I swear you can go home. Plus, I know Hayden's hard ass won't go home, so if she doesn't neither is Billie." Hailee begged my dad that he can go back home and catch some rest.

It's 9 pm, we ditched the hospital food and brought Hailee Taco Bell. As always, Billie impressed me by inhaling 3 burritos in under 15 minutes.

Billie and i got in our pj's and got ready for bed. There was only a small couch that converted into a twin but Billie and i share a smaller couch in the past, meaning at Finneas and Claudia's house when we had a sleep over with a bunch of friends.

We turned off the lights and said our goodnights to each other. We weren't, just so you know, Hailee was. Billie and i were cuddling, i turned to her.

"I haven't forgot about our date, just so you know." I spoke lowly to her.

"I know you didn't forget. I'm just excited to see what that pretty head of yours planned for us." She caressed the side of my face "Now go to sleep, it's getting late." She kissed my forehead.

———————
A/n
Just a short filler chapter, i just wanted to create a bond between Billie and Hailee.

Also, there is no specific timeline in this book.