•26•

So today's the day we're going on our date. I've prepared for this for hours so i really hope everything will turn out good.

Right now, i'm tangled in Billie's arms. She has a strong grip, even when she's sleeping. She started stirring awake so i stayed still so she's not shook.

"Good morning baby" she rasps kissing my cheek.

"Good morning Bils. Do you want anything to eat ? I'll bring it up to you."

"You" she said burying her face in my boobs.

I chuckle lightly. I get up to go to my bathroom as she whines from the miss of contact.

"Stop being whiny. I'll be right back." I did my business, washed my face and brushed my teeth then went back to bed to cuddle my baby. We ended up cuddling for two hours. Time with her goes by so fast. We went to a late brunch as it was almost 11 am.

We were at a garden restaurant, where you can eat around flowers and trees and things like that. The restaurant wasn't busy so the chances of Billie being recognize are kinda slim.

"What do you have planned ? You look really excited" Billie noticed.

"i'm sooo excited to show you!" I bounced in my seat.

"Alright I'm gonna hurry it up and place the orders, because right now you look like you can explode." She giggled cutely.

We placed our orders and waited while talking about our plans for the next few days. The food arrived and we quickly ate it.

"I think I'm gonna dye my hair when we get back." Billie said wiping her mouth with her table cloth.

"Really, which color ?" "It's a surprise baby, but I do have a few ideas. Because as you know, Finneas and I are finishing the album" i nodded, understanding what she meant 

We quickly finished up and i paid, after a long fight with Billie, and left. 

"Ok so it's not gonna be a long ride but not a short one either, i just wanted to let you know."

"Alright, don't worry baby." And just like that we were headed to our next stop which is a horse stable, there is a big field where you can go ride, i used to go often when i was younger with my mom.

I took Billie's hand and interlaced our fingers while driving. Every now and then we would pass a field of flowers and she would freak out, at one point, i decided to get out and pick some for her.

We finally arrive to the stable, as soon as Billie saw the big sign she gasped and grabbed my forearm. "Oh my god! Hay, horses? thank youuu."

"Don't thank me baby, i would do anything to make you happy!" i turned to her and kissed her.

I quickly parked the car and there stood the lovely old that i always loved meeting up with when i was younger.

"Hayden, my dear lord, look how much you've grown" she came over as soon as i stepped out of the car.

"Hello mrs. Hilling" i brought her in a hug. "I've missed you a bunch, how have you and the stable  been ?"

"Oh it's been as it always was, pretty good."

"And is this the pretty girlfriend you were talking about ?" she went over to Billie's side, she brought her in a hug too.

"Hello mrs. Hilling, it's a pleasure to meet you. The stable looks so nice."

We had a small talk in the parking and she then led us to the horses. there were a few old horses that i recognized and a few missing, their saddles with their name embroidered were hung to the "hall of fame".

"Hi handsome!" Billie pet one of the younger horse's head. I smiled as i looked at her face filled with joy.

"It took a while but Hayden convinced me to let you have them for the whole day." mrs. Hilling let Billie know.

"You planned all this ?" she asked. "uh well, you can't just come to a farm on a Sunday, pretty." i told her. From my peripheral vision i saw mrs. Hilling leaving the barn. We had it all figured out, she trusted Billie and i, since both of us took care of horses when we were little.

We got the horses ready and mounted them. We rode to through the woods for a few hours, exploring, and trying to find crystals in the river, successfully finding a few, we picked some berries which were safe to safe to eat. We rode to the meadow up the hill, not to far from the farm, but far enough to not see it.

On the grass laid a picnic basket that i prepared and mrs. Hilling kindly agreed to set up on her way back home.

"Hay, baby, this so pretty, thank you so much." she hugged me.

"I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I'm so so so so grateful for you. So yeah, i hope you like it." i blushed a little. She brought us in a tight hug that made us lose our balance and make us fall backwards on the ground. We giggled in each others neck, still caught in the hug. I rolled over so i was on top of her, i used my arms to lift me up, still on top of Billie, my forearms were each sides of her face. Our faces were inches apart, i kissed her passionately. Once we break out from the kiss, i look at her in the eyes, i think it's time. I'm really doing this.

"I love you" i was whispered, she smiled a bit, "I love you too, Hayden, so much."

I gently collapsed on her and laughed my face buried in her neck. "You don't know how much those three words were tormenting me." i teared up. "i never want this feeling to go."

"You make me so happy Hayden, happier than ever." she smiled and kissed me again.

—————————

guess whos baaaacccckkkk. not me lmao. i just wanted to get this out because i just got done w it.
anyway they said the l word 💅💅