•22•

"Hailee, wake the fuck up." I gently shook her not to startle her.

"I'm awake" she mumbled her eyes half closed.
"Your game is today." I squealed excitedly. "It's 7 in the fucking morning Hay. Where did you get the energy ?"

"I did drugs." My face fell serious. She busted out laughing and got up, going to her bathroom. I made her bed and went downstairs. My dads are coming to the game straight out of work. So i made breakfast burritos, pancakes and orange juice and some spare fruits that were in the basket. Hailee insisted on dropping her off at school at 11 so she can go to lunch with her team even though her game starts at 3.

"Hi princesse" Billie entered the kitchen. "What are you making ?"

"Breakfast. Hailee wanted to leave early, so, yeah." Alright she said sitting down on one of the bar chairs. Right on cue, Hailee entered the kitchen and we alla started eating.

After we were done, we changed out of our pajamas and Billie and i dropped her off at her playing center. We drove back to the house to wait until 3 pm.

As soon as the door was closed behind me, Billie pinned me and started kissing me.

"I missed you" she mumbled in my neck, i let out a small whine. "I missed your body" she went up to my jawline. She caught my lips between hers and we started making out, our lips moving in sync.

I jumped on her while still making out and she walked us to my room. She closed the door behind us with one arm, she gently placed me on the bed as her hands roamed my body.

"Is it okay if i take this off ?" She asked tugging on my shirt lightly. I breathily nodded. She exposed my upper half by taking my top and my bra off. She let a trail of kisses down my neck nipping and sucking on certain spot. 

"Mmm Billie." I moaned as she sucked on my sweet spot my hand find a way to grip to her hair.

"Tell me what you want baby." She whispered in my ear.

"You." I moaned some more.

"What do you want me to do ?"

"I want you to fuck m-me 'till i can't walk." She went back to kissing down my chest and stopping at my nipples to suck them and tease them. After some time she proceeded to kissing down my stomach, stopping at my waistline.

"May I take these off, baby ?" She pointed to my sweat pants. I nodded needily.
"And what's your safe word ?"

"Red" i told her. "Good, baby" she responded back. She took off sweatpants along as my panties. She resumed kissing down to my core, but stopped suddenly.

She proceeded to kiss down my thighs, by the time i was literally dripping.

"Billie, please i need you" i whined. "Patience baby im not done." She then kissed my other thigh. She went up again and kissed dangerously close to my core. She licked a bold stripe down to the top. I let out a whine from the contact.

She ate me out me coming a moaning mess under her. She brought up her fingers and fingered me. She was quite skilled for someone who claimed to be straight. She teased my entrance and started pumping in and out.

"Don't stop. Faster." I moaned. "You like that don't you little slut."
Stop right here. Just so you know, we talked about our kinks and needs before having sex so we know our boundaries and likes. So don't come for Billie. Anyways. Back to the smut you horny fucks.

"Y-yes" "whose slut are you princesse ?"
"Y-yours"

I felt a knot start forming in my stomach and i clenched around her. "Billie, i'm gonna cum."

"Not yet baby. Hold it."

"I-i can't" with that, i released on her.

"I told you not to. You know what happens when you don't listen ?"

"I'm sorry."

"I asked you a question."

"I get punished."

Let's say. It's been 2 hours of ups. She, later, carried me to the bathroom because i physically couldn't walk. She took care of me and ran me a bath. She's honestly the sweetest and most caring person i've ever met.

———————

"Come on, Billie! We're gonna be late." I say ushering her out of the house.

"Don't worry baby. We're gonna be there."

"We would've if you didn't start that thing on the couch."

"Stop complaining, you liked it and we're gonna be in time." She whined while i started the car. "Yeah whatever." The drive was filled with snickers and laughter because, mostly, Billie said dumb things. She also got a quick call from Finneas and Claudia, asking how things were going over here.

We arrived to Hailee's high school and we quickly made our way to the gymnasium. Fortunately the game hadn't started yet so we took our places next to my dads.

"Hey honey, hi Billie." My dad greeted us. "Hi dad."

The players came running in to the court. They greeted the crowd and took their places. They start by a speech by the principal or an important person. They begin playing their first set and of course, Hailee's team win. The game goes on pretty similarly all through it.

It's the last service, Hailee's the outside hitter and she prepares herself to hit the ball for it to go to the other side.

Hailee's POV.

I get ready to send the ball to the other side, I overhead serve it when a sharp pains bolts through my shoulder. I fall to the ground to try to stop the pain. From the bleachers, I see Hayden get up running towards me, while my other teammates ask me if I'm good. I can only wait foe Hayden to be besides me to speak.

"Hay, it hurts" I cry to her.

"I know Lily, you're gonna be okay." I close my eyes. All goes black, I can only assume I passed out from the pain. Fuck that.