•35•

i only have a week left before going back home but i didn't want to do anything, just chill in the house and drive around. i still haven't met hailee's boyfriend, every time i ask her, she always say the same thing "soon". ugh i swear i'm going to kill her. anyway.

i just got done brushing my teeth and washing my face, i'm feeling so down right now, i've always been with billie since we got together, the longest time we haven't seen each other is 2 days and now it's been 2 weeks. it's like a breakup, but luckily we didn't break up, just apart. god i hate being away from her.

i went downstairs to fix myself a breakfast and reply to some email from brands for claudia. i saw hailee on the couch scrolling through tiktok. i sat down on the kitchen island as i ate an apple and replied to the emails.

hailee got up and came over, "oh cheer up buttercup, you won't be mopping around for long"

"what are you talking about ?" i asked annoyed.

"nothing don't worry"

"i swear, you're crazy" i rolled my eyes and continued working, what the hell is she talking about.

after i few hours, i wanted to go drive around, i then grabbed my keys but hailee stopped me.

"umm, i need your help..."

"for what ?" i asked sassily

"uhm... my makeup- no wait you don't know how to do that" she mumbled

"what do you want hailee"

"could you help me with my skincare" she asked unsurely.

well, i love skincare, not as much as my car, but i still love it. so i agreed. we wnt up to her bathroom and i took a look at her products and nodded

"umm, i don't hailee, you have all the essentials and good products. however, i think you might need a scrub and mask, you know to exfolia-" i was cut by the doorbell ringing. weird i didn't expect anyone.

i went downstairs, with hailee following behind me. i went up to the door and opened it. there stood the love of my life with a smile stuck on her face. i launched myself into her and hugged her as tight as i could.

"i missed you, love" i placed a chaste kiss on her lips. "i missed you too, angel".

"did you eat yet ?" she asked eagerly and looked to hailee who was behind me.

"uh no not yet why ?"

"good, we are going to a restaurant, there'll be someone waiting for us there" billie said and sent a wink to hailee. i looked at both of them suspiciously.

"alright, i'm going to get ready" i went up and i felt billie follow behind me, once the door was closed to my door, she tackled me with a hug onto my bed, her arms were around my waste as she kissed me all over my face. i couldn't help but giggle because the kisses were tickling me.

"billie stop" i said between giggles

"i missed you so much you can't imagine" she then hugged me tight again. i rester my head on her and exhaled.

" i missed you more, love"

"now let's go get ready, i'm excited to see what you have done."

"how do you know i did something" she asked fake offend

"billie i know all your expressions and feelings. i can see right through you" i pecked

i quickly changed and we went downstairs to flames to drive to the restaurant. once we arrived, i saw a young boy come towards our car and waited for someone a little bit away. once everyone was out of the car, hailee went up to him and hugged him dearly. i looked at billie who smirked

we got in the restaurants and once we were seated, hayden introduced us to her boyfriend who's name i've is benjamin or ben for short. billie and i just scared him for most of the dinner and occasionally embarrassed hailee. i could tell that he was a good kid though.

he's a few months older than hailee and he's an only child, they met at school when they bumped each other in the library making both of their stack of books fall to the ground.

once we were done eating and getting to know ben, billie asked if she could drive my car because she has something to show me, i agreed. hailee was going home with ben and i knew she was safe i think i threatened him enough because every time i talk to him he would get nervous.

billie then took the keys to my car and started driving, but not noticed that it wasn't the way the house. the way to my home. i questioned her but she just said it was a surprise.

when we arrive at our location, i could see it was a small cabin that wasn't far from the lake that we went to last time.

billie got her two suitcases of the trunk, i really don't know when she put that there and opened the door.

"billie what is this ?" i asked genuinely confused.

"i know you've been stressed lately so i planned this out so you can catch some rest and we could be alone for a little while." she smiled showing off her dimples and her teeth.

i chuckled and kissed her passionately. i can't believed her, she's to good to me.

i proposed we go to the pier as it was not a long walk so we were walking through the woods, holding hands and swinging them back and forths, we were talking about what we have plan when we got back in la, she also told me that she reached out to hailee so she could be able to come out here.

it was so peaceful, the trees rocking and the leaves colliding with each other. we went down to the peer and sat down. my head was laying and billie's shoulder, while our legs were dangling in the water.

we sat in silence, both of us enjoying our presence, i broke the silence by saying

"i love you billie" i kissed her neck

"i love you too hayden, every part of you, you personality, your eyes, your gentle voice, i could tell you all the things i love about you but, we would be out here all night."

~the end~