•21•

We ended up having a little slumber party with Hailee in my room, i really missed those nights almost every day. Every siblings have their fights and all but i love Hailee with my whole heart, i can't even fathom losing her, or her being mad at me and us breaking apart. Anyway.

I got out of bed to an empty house, meaning without my dads, they went to work today so it's just us three. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, all the normal things, i went downstairs and started making breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, i cut up some strawberries, kiwis, bananas and some blueberries.

Things, that i'm impressed, were already in the fridge. I got three glasses of apple juice ready. I heard commotion from upstairs so i knew they were already awake. I'm so glad that they get along well, i couldn't imagine Hailee not liking someone that i date. i heard to sets of feet running down the stairs to meet me in the kitchen.

"That's some wifey material right there." Billie whistled, she came over to me and kissed me good morning. "hi baby" she whispered in my ear. "hi my love"

"Eww, you guys, get a room." Hailee fake gagged

"Well i would like to, but you were in ours last night." i retorted.

"I couldn't let you die of boredom. I'm a good sister." She defended herself.

"Hm. Sure." I gave her a side eye and flipped the pancake that was cooking on the pan.

"Are you nervous about the game ?" I asked her seeing she went on her phone.

"Uh. Not really, I've trained for it for a long ass time. So, no." I nodded acknowledging her response. By now Billie was sitting down next to her. She was also on her phone and snacking on the fruits until i was done cooking.

All the pancakes were stacked on a big plate, i took the maple syrup and butter out of the fridge and placed them besides the plate.
We all ate in silence to busy filling our stomachs to really give attention to people.

Once we were done eating, i put the dishes and went to dress in more appropriate clothes, as we planned to go for a drive around the city, and hopefully the beach too, if we can.

"Family road trip !" Billie said coming in the living room with her sunglasses on her head, and her Aquaphor in her left hand, while she had a picnic basket in the other. She put the basket down and came over to, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. We pulled apart but i kissed her once more. Now, we pulled apart for real but for her to bring me in another kiss. I hummed in her mouth.

"Eww, stop the PDA. Y'all are gross." Hailee said coming downstairs ready to get in the car.

"Aww, you're that jealous that you don't have a boyfriend?" I faked pout.

"Well if I had one i wouldn't be sucking lips around everyone." She snapped back.

"At least i didn't cry because a volleyball popped."

"At least i didn't develop an eating disorder."

"At least I didn't pee myself at Coachella because you didn't want to stop petting a dog."

"At least I don't rely on my friends to keep my sane."

"At least i didn't hang out with toxic and fake friends."

"At least i wasn't a blind bitch and stayed in a toxic relationship." The argument went back and forth until Billie stepped it.

"Alright, Claytons please calm the fuck down. Y'all are reckless. Damn." She said grabbing both our hands and brought us to flames.

We drove for a while, deciding that we will indeed go to the beach and watch the sunset there. I was driving, while Billie was in the passenger seat and Hailee in the backseat. Billie and Hailee were arguing, but the best kind if fighting.
We were bopping now and then to the music. We made a playlist, including everyone's music taste.

We drove for a while until we reached the beach, we parked the car and took the picnic basket and our bags to the sand. We laid down some towels and sat down just having a good time. After about half an hour, we saw a random street/beach vendor walking around selling some jewelry made out of already dead corals and crystals.
We went over to him, Billie took my hand when we walked.

"Hi sir" Billie approached the man.

"Hi young lady ! How may I help you today ?"

"Well you see there's this beautiful girl, I wanted to know what kind of jewelry will fit her beautiful green eyes." I blushed looking away feeling embarrassed. The vendor proceeded to show multiple choices to Billie. She ended up buying me a jade beaded bracelet alongside a jade ring, and she also bought Hailee a coral necklace.

^Hailee's necklace

^Hailee's necklace

We got back to our stuff, as we sat down, Billie took the ring and slide onto my finger placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

For the next two hours, we watched the sunset all three of us cuddled up next to each other. For dinner, we went to taco bell to order and we went back home as early as possible so Hailee could catch a good rest before her game tomorrow.

As i lay awake next to Billie who's sleeping blissfully besides me, it hits me that life is pretty good, i really hope i don't mess this up. I just am making a big deal out of this because i don't think i'm ready for my life to fall in place like that. I'm so used to things going side ways. I want things to go slow with Billie even though i went pretty fast. I just have strong trust issues, but as soon as i warm up to you or like you, i have major attachment issues. Alright i need to shut before i ruin this.

My mind drifted to different things before i finally fell asleep cuddled up to Billie.

——————
This chapter was ass to write but there you go. :)