•6•

"I love it" Connor says, commenting on my outfit for Ethel's party.

"Yeah shut it. I'm only going 'cause y'all need one more person to drive you home." Which is true because Danny and i aren't drinking tonight and we have to cars so they instantly designated us a car to drive back. Fun.

"Alright let's go. They are all waiting for us." Connor said grabbing my hand and pulling us towards the door.

Kristal was driving us there and Carol is with us while Gaël and Connor are with Danny. We blasted some music and scream sang on the way there. Around 30 minutes later we were all there and we the door opened we were hit by the smell of alcohol, weed, and sex.

Connor, Carol and Kristal already disappeared in the crowd while Danny and i stood there and watched Gaël go find some drinks. One thing i learned the hard way was to never take an unopened drink, so when Gaël came back with a can of coke i checked it to see if there weren't any holes of some sort.

It didn't so i opened it while i went to the couch and sat down with Danny making small chats with not so sober people.

It has have been three hours since we arrived and i'm starting to gather my friends so we can go back to our place. I searched for Kristal and Carol while Danny went looking for Gaël and Connor.

Kristal was in the passenger seat saying nonsense while Carol was passed out in the backseat.

"I hope you get a boyfriend... or girlfriend, you know we don't judge over here." Kristal slurred as i turned into our street. I just hummed in response trying not to crash the car.

Danny's black BMW i8 was behind us following as they are all crashing our apartment. As soon as i got to the parking, i checked the rear view mirror and Carol was still passed out. I sighed and went to the passenger seat to get Kristal out first and take her up to her room.

We got in eventually while Danny helped Connor, and Gaël wasn't that drunk, but not sober enough to help Carol. I helped Kristal to bed and told her not to fall asleep while Danny and i went back downstairs to help Carol up.

I got the air mattress blown up while i helped Kristal in the bathroom because she was throwing up like crazy.

"I'm never drinking again" she said a little bit seriously. I giggled as a response.

"Don't make fun of me." She pouted.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't making fun of you." I said getting her hair out of her forehead as she started to get up and brush her teeth.

She sighed as she lets down her hair and gets in her sweats to go to sleep.

I grabbed the makeup remover wipe and rubbed it gently on her face as she got under her covers. She quickly went to sleep while i was doing so. I kissed her forehead and turned off the light getting out of her room.

Danny was helping Carol to the couch and i went in Gaël's room seeing her passed out. Connor on the other hand was goofing around.

"Hey Connor, go to bed, then we can eat pancakes tomorrow morning." I said trying to bribe him. He grinned widely and nodded excitedly. He ran to his room and got ready to get to bed. I know that Danny will take care of Carol so i went to bed.

"Hey Dan, i'm going to bed. If you need anything just take it."

He nods and smile as i get in my room. I flop on my bed and smile as i think about Connor alone with Carol. I've always shipped them, since they met which was 2 weeks ago, so I really wanted Connor to be sober to help her.

As i was drifting off to sleep i got a call i groaned as i checked who was calling. Hailee. I smiled as i answered the phone.

"Hey lili" i dragged out the end i.

"Hey hayhayyyy" she replied mocking me.

"What's up ?" I asked

"Sorry if i woke you up. But i have good news."

"Ouh," i said readjusting myself. "Tell me"

"So you know how i've been working my ass of for the volleyball team ?"

"Mhmm"

"Well i got qualified" she smiled. I squealed. "And i have my first national competition on two months."

"Oh my god. Hailee i'm so happy for you. Bro you deserve it so much" i said very excited for her to finally get what she wanted.

"Well, again, sorry if i woke you up." She said apologetically.

"Bro shut the fuck up that's alright. How did dad react by the way ?" I asked curious.

"He was really supportive, Leroid too! And mom brought cake."

"Aww you ate it without me ?" I pouted.

"Nah, i DHL'ed you a piece, it should come around ten tomorrow."

"Idiot" i snorted.

"Alright goodnight. I love you."

"Love you more" i protested before hanging up.

I put my phone back on charge and fell back to sleep to prepare myself for the day tomorrow.

—————

I woke before everyone because i'm pretty sure they are all hungover. I made my way out of my room and i saw Carol on the couch cuddling with... CONNOR ? I shook my head and a smile  making its way to my face. The first day they met Carol was so shy, which she usually isn't.

So Danny took the air mattress in the middle of the living room, weird because Connor was the drunkest one. I stopped staring like a weirdo and made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass of water and some Advil for Kristal and Gaël. I went in Gaël's room first and she was sleeping, i put down the glass on her bedside table and made my way to Kristal's room. I did the same and went back to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I made pancakes and and poured some apple juice into my glass and drank it before making my way to the bathroom and started getting ready for my meeting with Claudia today. It was 9:30 am so i had 40 minutes to get ready and take Kristal's car to drive there.

——————————
Not proof read, im on vacation right now so i dont know how consistent the updates will be.
Love you