1. S

It was about 6:30 in the morning and Scarletts cousin was freaking out. She was frantically typing on her keyboard, wiping the sweat off of her face, etc.

Ava only had 3 days for something to ship to her house or she had 3 days to go buy something at a store. As easy as it sounds, the only things Ava knew that Scarlett liked were a bunch of fake guys and women.

That's when Ava got the BEST idea ever. 'Why don't I just give him an I <3 Montgomery Gator shirt?' Ava thought, going on the website where you make custom shirts. 

"Ok, so I got the text and now all I need is a png of mister gator." She said as she opened up a new tab to get a picture of Montgomery.

After a few failed attempts, Ava finally got the right picture to fit into the heart on the shirt. "Ughh about ti-" Then she saw Scarlett trying to call her. She answered the call, threw her phone on her bed, and started pacing around the room.

"HEYYYYYY did you get me anything for my birthday? Everyone else has but they all know me better." Scarlett said mumbling the last part.  

Right after that, Ava took the phone turned on her camera, and only showed her eye. "Actually, I did. Lol." "Oh. OKAY BYE!!" Scarlett yelled while wheezing.

Ava left the call first and sat on her bed. "Why tf does Scarlett's wheeze sound like that. It's almost as goofy as Donatello." Ava whispered slightly laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally June 6th. Scarlett's birthday! Everyone else arrived at Scarlett's house with two presents or more. Everyone was placing the presents they got Scarlett on the dining table and slowly turned their head to look at Bethany.

"Bethany, why is the gift you got me so...long?" They asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Oooooh um, you'll find out later," Bethany said clearing her throat and slowly walking away into the living room.

The place was pretty quiet after that. Other than Bethany and Emmie telling their weird jokes and starting random arguments.

Let's just say that the quietness was super short-lived after everyone heard a knock on the door. "OHHHHHH, WHO IS IT?" Bethany shouted walking over to the door. "Bethany, move. It's probably just Ava." Scarlett sighed walking in front of Bethany.

"Sorry I was la-" "Yeah whatever. It's fine." Scarlett said shutting the door behind Ava. Everyone was watching Ava walk over to the present table. "You guys can stop watching me now...It's not like I'm some random creepy dude."

After ava said that everyone returned to their past conversation and totally forgot Ava existed. She placed the shirt on the table and turned around to see Scarlett right in front of her.

"Christmas wrapping paper for my birthday? Sick !" Scarlett wheezed. "Yeah, it reminded me of you." Ava lied knowing damn well that's the only wrapping paper she had. "Uh- okay? Do you wanna sit with everyone else? I'll be opening the presents soon." Scarlett walked away not even giving Ava a chance to respond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'gang' sat at the dining table singing the birthday song. After the song was finished Scarlett went to blow their candles out, but someone beat them to that. "OH OH OH OH SORRY. I was sending memes to r/...I didn't even know what was going on." Zoey said relighting the candles.

"Please don't light them up again. It reminds me of THE sharks." Scarlett whispered into Zoey's ear.

"OKAY!!!! PRESENT TIME. I don't like cake so that'll wait till after the presents are open."  Scarlett shouted moving the cake away and moving the presents closer.

"Oh, um...Maybe save mine for last?" Bethany winked at Scarlett. "Ok then? I'll open Emmie's first I guess."

Scarlett picked the present with the wrapping paper covered in fish. His eye slightly twitched at the sight of an underwater creature. They decided to ignore it and open the present, just to be met with a light brown box. 

They took the tape off and slowly opened the cardboard box. "COULD YOU HURRY UP?" Emmie yelled. Scarlett's eyes quickly got teary and then opened the rest of the box. When Scarlett's eyes saw the blue color of the stuffed beast in the box, they instantly fainted and landed on the ground.

Ava sighed and looked at Emmie with half-lidded eyes. "Listen I don't care that they passed out I just wanted them to open my present before that-" Ava pointed at the mess on the table and floor. "happened."       

Everyone was sitting at the table saying some jokes and eating the cake when suddenly they heard a loud thump. "Okay, guys! Emmie, I'm extremely mad at you right now but ill just forget about it for now."   Scarlett whispered rubbing their forehead. "What? It hurt hitting my head on the table." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all the presents but  Ava and Bethanys were opened, they started arguing about who would go last. "Guys can I just open a present and get it over with?" Scarlett sighed taking the box with the Christmas wrapping paper on it.

"Alright Ava, you're my favorite cousin that I talk to literally every day, so I'm hoping it won't be THAT horrible," Scarlett whispered pointing at the shark plushie in the corner of the room. "I swear it blinked." 

Ava never blinked while watching Scarlett observe the box making sure there were no sea creatures involved. "Okay Ava, I think I can believe you." He opened the box and saw a beautiful oversized black shirt with their biggest glamrock crush.

His eyes widened right after the tiny picture of Montgomery gator on the heart came into view. "OH MY GOD AVA! THANKS, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK." Scarlett shouted running into their bathroom to change.       

When Scarlett shut and locked the bathroom door both Bethany and Emmie started talking at the same time. "Bro I got Scarlett a dildo." "Bethany got Scarlett a dildo!!!!" Emmie screamed in disbelief.

"Guys, be quiet Scarlett is coming back," Ava said proud of herself.

After Scarlett sat on her chair and thanked Ava about 100 times, Bethany slowly pushed her present towards Scarlett just so they could get done with this.

"Here, last present. It's really cool I promise you." Bethany moaned.

At this point, Scarlett wasn't really looking for the sharks anymore. He totally forgot about it after seeing Montgomery. So this time they quickly opened the box and saw a 57-inch dildo.

"THANKS, BETHANY!!! ILL BE RIGHT BACK" Scarlett shouted.