5.5. B

After they left the establishment, they made their way over to Emmie's house. When ava was driving, scarlett drugged bethany so they could fall asleep while they were setting up their surprise party.

They were all hoping that bethany wouldn't just walk in and instantly cum. But knowing bethany, anything like that could happen.

Bethany was slowly but surely hopping their way over to the house. I don't even know why they were hopping. They just were.

As the doorknob was slightly turned, everybody ducked their heads under the counter and waited for them to come in.

As bethany made eye contact with the cardboard cutout of her robotic soulmate, they admitted something they never wanted anyone else but him to hear. "I just came. Everywhere." They groaned, licking it off the floor.

Ava just threw up again, she might have a phobia of cum or something. Thats kind of cumphobic.

Bethany was absolutely flabbergasted when they saw all of their (not mid) friends standing right in front of them.

A slight "Surprise!" came out of everyone's mouths as they made their way to Emmie's room.

Then there was an abrupt knock on the door. They all turned to look at each other basically asking if anyone else was going to come over.

Apparently, no one else was invited. And based on what happened in my Christmas 2021 book when Owen looked through the peep hole, emmie just decided to open the door.

"Hey! Mind if I talk to bethany?" Scarletts dad asked.

Bethany just nodded, and everyone made their way out of the living room and back to Emmie's room again.

They just had a short conversation, mostly just bethany being confused. But bethany really wanted this awkward moment to just come to an end. I mean, their friends wouldn't tell on them. Right?

So, they pulled out the same pocketknife from earlier and stabbed him. Plenty of times.

As that was happening, he wasn't even panicking. He just did the signature dad clearing throat thing. 

But he just wouldn't die.

So bethany just dragged his very bloody body outside and threw him to Emmie's neighbors' backyard. It was their problem to deal with now.

But at exactly 10:37 PM they got a random urge to text johnny from his new number he gave them earlier. "Guys, I know this party was for me, but I have a date with johnny right now. Sorry that I couldn't be here longer!" They announced. 

When the messages were sent, bethany was so happy, flabbergasted, and gobsmacked. They were going to the fanciest restaurant in town.

McDonalds.

Eventually, johnny pulled up in his fancy white kidnapper van, and bethany hopped in again.

But it happened again. It wasn't johnny, it was his brother, Noble Son.

They looked around the car to see if this was a joke or not. Maybe they would look away, look back, then see Johnny? At this point they didn't even know.

But after turning their head 500 times they found johnny. In the backseat. Dead.

He was shot around 10 times, stabbed maybe 3, and a penis about the size of Noble Sons, was drawn on his forehead. Bethany turned their head to see a crazy and insane looking Noble Son. He was smiling almost ear to ear.

"SCREW THAT MCDONALDS DATE!" They yelled, stomping back to Emmie's house.

Bethany walked back into the house feeling devastated. So many things happened today, and it just got worse from there.

Joe was there, right in front of them. Bethany was terrified. He had 78 stab wounds on him, but he was still walking and clearing his throat.

Bethany eventually walked past him, but he just stood there. Frozen. And he just wouldn't stop clearing his throat.

"Joseph, you can stand there, but please stop clearing your throat. It's the most annoying thing I've ever heard in my entire life."

He didn't stop. 'Ugh whore.' Bethany thought, while going to check on everyone else.

Everyone was just standing in Emmie's room. Almost as still as joe was. But bethany was fine with this, they were with their bbgs! And one of them were holding their favorite bedtime story!

It was time for scarlett to read bethany, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill martin Jr & john Archambault.

As bethany got in the bed and tucked in by scarlett, the got comfy and let scarlett sing the peaceful bedtime story.

"Welcome to the wonderful wacky world of words

Where anything is possible
Where anything you imagine can be!
"Chicka Chicka Boom Boom"
A told B
And B told C,
"I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree."
"Whee!" said D
To E, F, G,
"I'll beat you to the top of the coconut tree."
Chick chicka boom boom! Will there be enough room?
Here comes H up the coconut tree,
And I and J,
And tag-along K,
All on their way on their way up the coconut tree.
Chick chicka boom boom! Will there be enough room?
Look who's coming! L, M, N, O, P!
And Q, R, S!
And T, U, V!
Still more... W! And X, Y, Z!
The whole alphabet up the...
Oh, no!
Chick chicka...
BOOM BOOM!
Skit skat skoodle doot. Flip flop flee.
Everybody running to the coconut tree.
Mamas and papas and uncles and aunts
Hug their little dears, then dust their pants.
"Help us up," cried A, B, C.
Next from the pile-up skinned-knee D,
And stubbed-toe E, and patched-up F.
Then comes G all out of breath.
H is tangled up with I.
J and K are about to cry.
L is knotted like a tie.
M is looped.
N is stooped.
O is twisted alley-oop.
Skit skat skoodle doot. Flip flop flee.
Look who's coming! It's black-eyed P,
Q, R, S, and loose-tooth T.
Then U, V, W wiggle-jiggle free.
Last to come X, Y, Z.
And the sun goes down on the coconut tree... (But?)
Chicka chicka boom boom! Look, there's a full moon.
A is out of bed, and this is what he said...
"Dare, double dare, you can't catch me.
I'll beat you to the top of the coconut tree."
Chick chicka boom boom.
Chick chicka... BOOM BOOM!"

As the last boom was said, bethany was asleep. And so was everybody else.

But johnny walked into Emmie's room with a bunch of wounds on him and laid on the bed with bethany. of course they didn't cuddle because that's gross, they both had their own side of the bed.