3. Z

This time, everyone knew that Zoey's birthday was coming up soon. Since Zoey knew that all of their friends have horrible memory, they decided to spam the countdown in their group-chat. 

It was mid-July, so it wasn't the worst time to start the countdown.

This time, they had their birthday planned out, and they were expecting it to go just like it was in their mind. But they also took birthdays REALLY seriously for some reason.

---------------------------------------

When all of them woke up, they took a look at their phones. The first notification that came up was Zoey spamming, 'THERES TWO DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!' and how they wanted it to go.

It wasn't too horrible, she just wanted to go to the pizzaplex. Mainly for the animatronics and the arcade. No one could blame them though; it was a fairly new place with some hot animatronics.

It was like the new Chuck E Cheese. Scarlett went there for, Every. Single. Birthday. For YEARS. It really never not old for him.

"Zoey, could you give me examples of things you would want for your birthday?" Emmie questioned, staring at Zoey. "I mean- um I actually don't know. Just guess?" They answered only making the job more difficult for everyone else.

"Thanks for the help bro." She said sarcastically and walking off into the kitchen with everyone else.

Ava was getting some ice to put in her coffee, when she suddenly felt a hand touch her shoulder. "OH MY GOD- Oh what's up? Did Zoey tell you anything?" She sighed, sitting down at the table.

"Hardly, they said 'Just guess' which is pretty stupid, I know nothing about them!" She replied, raising her voice at the end and smacking her hand on the table.

"Ur gonna spill my coffee :("

---------------------------------------

Those idiots finally found out what Zoey might want. None of them were a fan of Genshin so they had to think. THINK HARD.

Michael Afton, problem solved! They could all just do what Ava did for Scarlett's birthday.

Scarlett let out a groan and looked over at Ava, "Is this just a tradition now?" They asked, laying their chin on their hand.

"Well, not quite." Ava answered, searching for Michael pictures on google, while Scarlett was staring.

Scarlett started to zone out while thinking. "Oh! Couldn't we just put it on a mug or something? There has to be better options," they frowned, looking back at Ava.

"I mean, maybe? I don't want everyone to think they're getting one of their favorite FNaF characters on a shirt every birthday." She replied still looking for a picture.

"Alright, cool."

All of them finally came to an agreement. They weren't just going to give them separate gifts, all of Zoey's gifs would need to be from the rest of the group.

It sounds incredibly stupid but, they had no idea what else to do. Maybe they could all finally take Zoey to the PizzaPlex to meet the animatronics. Or go to the arcade.

The only reason Scarlett and Bethany wanted to go was for the animatronics. Who cares about the games? Literally no one.

They finally got they gifts figured out and ran quickly over to Zoey's room. 

"Guys what do we say to Zoey? 'Get in the car we have a surprise for you!!'" Bethany asked throwing a tantrum like a toddler.

Ava looked over at Bethany and said, "Yep!" 

So that's exactly what they did. Somehow it worked and they were now in the car on their way to get food, because nobody wanted to eat the pizza there.

"Can we get Italian food?" Emmie asked, buckling her seat belt.

"Yeah! I want Italian food," Ava replied, while Zoey nodded their head aggressively. "Fine, only because its Zoey's birthday," Scarlett sighed putting their hands on their face.

On the way there, Emmie and ava got aux because they have the best music taste. (After me ofc) There was mostly sex songs, and no one was complaining. Sex songs are the best songs. ;)

Both Emmie and Bethany were really screaming the lyrics until Ava spoke up, "GUYS SHUT UP. Also, we're here," Ava said pulling up to Olive Garden.

Zoey quickly got up from their sleeping position and unbuckled, instantly running out of the door. "COOL!"

Ava sighed while everyone got out of the car and whispered so Emmie, "It's going to take forever to get a table for 5." "It's fine, we have all day." She replied catching up to everyone else.

30 minutes later, when they finally got a table, they were all sitting judging each other's orders. "Alfredo noodles SUCK Scarlett," Emmie said rolling her eyes.

"Emmie, there will NOT be any alfredo slander in this establishment," Ava replied. "Upvote!" Scarlett whispered.

They all got their drinks. Scarlett getting this tiny cup for their lemonade. "What? Did I get a kid's meal?" They frowned, turning away from everyone. They were all laughing, except for Scarlett and pointing at him.

"You guys' suck balls." 

---------------------------------------

When they all got done with their food, they were walking back over to the car. Zoey eventually fell asleep again, so they started planning everything they were going to do for her birthday.

"Maybe we could invite those really huge stuffed animal things to our house," Emmie recommended, sarcastically. "OH! Like in that one episode on bob's burgers?" Scarlett asked. "YEAH!!!!!"

They all got home and left Zoey in the car. They would be fine though; they have their phone and the car keys.

Ava picked up the gifts at the front door and put them in Emmie's room. There were only 2 gifts that were delivered for now. 

"Guys, the Michael Afton shrine is here!" Ava shouted, opening the rest of the box. The things in the box contained, a Michael painting, a Michael mouse pad, and Michael socks.

They didn't want to make Zoey's obsession too obvious, so they just picked most things you could just keep at home.

And Zoey loved absolutely everything. But they also just got the website they bought everything on and got enough things to make a whole shrine for both of the Afton's. Even the stinky one.

---------------------------------------

sadly this one is gonna have another part lifhoiq3rowintowihegopiwnegopuiwergn