9 ||🍰

ryuk 😍🥰

ryuk 😍🥰

(just pretend we all have our birthdays on the same day. thank you)

   it was finally Bethany's 16th year of being alive! Reaching many milestones as in getting a new car, having a sweet 16th birthday, but most importantly,

the choice.

the majority of the population gets to pick one out of two random items on their 16th. for example, the choice could either be 'pick an apple, or 1 million dollars'

everyone that does get the choice, always has the million-dollar option. no one has ever chosen any random item over the million dollar that being because the options have only been useless.

no one is going to pick a string cheese over a million dollars.

nor would they prefer a pencil.

so today, maybe that perfect streak would end.

it was about 8:26 in the morning. awfully specific time to set your alarm bethany!

bethany slowly rubbed her eyes, moving them back to her bed to push herself up.

then, her eyes lit up as if she were an anime character who just got this one goal they've been fighting for this whole time.

'right! its my 16th birthday!' she thought, quickly waking up and jogging to the bathroom and stopping right in front of the mirror.

bethany closed her eyes, waiting for the chance to finally get 1 million dollars. in a few seconds, she heard a 'ding!' noise right above her head.

she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror, eyes widening not too long after.

'oh. my. god.' she thought, dreamily sighing.

the sign above her head read, 'pick a used condom, or pick 1 million dollars' knowing anyone, it was quite obvious that she was going to pick the million dollars. i mean, shes been looking forward to this her whole life!

"I WANT THE CONDOM! I WANNA SHOW SCARLETT AND EMMIE" she shouted, probably a bit too loud.

what.

the sign above her head started talking, "calm down man. you dont talk for the item by the way. you have to press it-" the sign stopped itself, "wait. you're not choosing the million dollars?"

bethany shook her head, looking back up at the sign. "even though everyone did, there might be a slim chance that this is johnnys cum in the condom. and im not gonna waste it." she proudly announced, making her finger press the 'button' above her.

shortly after, a large dirty and sort of crusty condom landed in her palm.

bethany sighed and stared at the filthy condom. she wasn't too impressed by how small it was. she prepared herself, then sniffed it.