2. E

It was finally Emmies birthday, August 13th, and everyone decided to go to Silverwood as a celebration. There's a tradition between Owen Scarlett and Ava that they bring a stuffed animal every time they go, which made the trip slightly more exciting for them.

"Guys, it's 12:30PM and we have a 3-hour drive ahead of us. Could you guys pack a bit quicker?" Ava spoke walking around the house impatiently.

Scarlett stood up and walked away from their three bags, and over to Ava. "No, also which stuffed animal should I bring?" Scarlett asked shoving about five in Avas face. "You should bring this one," Ava said pointing to one that looked like a whale. "It looks goofy." "Alright then, thanks." Scarlett said walking back to their bags.

"Ava if you can't wait for us why don't you help me pack up? I don't know how to!" Owen cried, putting his arms in the air. "It's fine Owen, you just gave me a good reason to say waiting."

-----------------------------------------------------

A while later everyone packed up and they were deciding where everyone went in the car.

Emmie looked at Ava and crossed her arms. "Why should I sit in the middle? ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" Emmie whined, sitting on the sidewalk. "Babygirl, I'm totally fine with sitting in the trunk if you want the seat." Bethany winked. "That just gives me my personal space to watch porn alone!"

"YAY! Thanks Bethany!"

Quickly after that there was surprisingly no complaints. Everyone was seated in the car and doing their own thing. Soon enough, everyone ran out of snacks, and they were all arguing. "BRO WHY DO YOU LISTEN TO DEAD PEOPLE RAP ABOUT THEIR EX-GIRLFRIENDS!" Ava shouted at Bethany flipping her off in the mirror.

Bethany stood up and looked at Ava through the back. "Don't you DARE ever, talk bad about my dead daddies." "Now look away before you catch me jacking off," Bethany continued.

Scarlett ignored them and took the whale plushie out of their bag. "Soo, this one is named... SPLASH?" Scarlett shouted while wheezing. Nobody really listened so they tried to get everyone's attention by throwing it in the backseat.

"OW SCARLETT WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Owen yelled, throwing it behind him. "OWEN IM BACK HERE" Bethany yelled back. "THATS THE POINT IDIOT."

About five minutes later the fight with Splash ended and they were all arguing about what song they were going to play.

Scarlett turned around to stare at Owen for a solid minute. "We're NOT going to listen to your stupid boss battle music." Scarlett groaned turning back to their original spot. Owen kicked Scarlett's seat in front of him and pouted. "FINE, PICK SOMETHING ELSE THEN."

"Um guys, I'm starting to feel a little carsick..." Emmie whispered slightly embarrassed. "Well, you're gonna have to wait because we're about ten minutes away." Ava replied.

-----------------------------------------------------

When they finally arrived at the theme park, they were all in this huge line to get their tickets. Owen got impatient a little faster than everyone else and started waving his arms in the air, Scarlett and Emmie were both slightly pissed off because they were overheating, and the rest were just listening to music.

Zoey was quickly typing on their phone and put it in their pocket slowly. "So um, I don't know how to explain this, but Clyde is going to be here soon."

"WHAT? WHEN WAS THAT PLANNED," Everyone yelled turning over to Zoey. "Man, I literally have no idea. I just texted them saying I was bored, and he replied with something like 'Omw bbg!!"

Ava shrugged and said, "Well hes going to need to be here pretty damn soon because we're almost at the ticket stand." She laughed taking a few steps forward. "He'll probably get tickets for himself man."

About 5 minutes later, they got to the ticket stand and started walking through the gates.

Emmie looked over at everyone excitedly and started jumping. "WHICH RIDE DO WE GO ON FIRST?" She said slightly raising her voice. "Could we go on a water ride? I'm sweating horribly right now." Scarlett groaned, sitting down on a bench.

"I don't see why not; did everyone pack a swimsuit?" Emmie asked calming down a bit. They all nodded, and they made their way over to the lockers. 

"GUYS, I GOT LOCKER 69!" Bethany yelled, bark laughing. Scarlett quickly covered Bethany's mouth with their hand. "Bro, you can't say things like that here!" He whisper-shouted. "Sorry."

When they all got done changing, they wrapped themselves in their towels and walked over to a 'restaurant' next to the water slides, and the lazy river. They all ordered things like chicken strips, burgers, chicken nuggets, and things like that.

After taking their order they all sat at a bench waiting for their number to get called. "Oooh, there's a ketchup packet!" Scarlett said jumping on it and trying to pop it. Owen walked over, pushed Scarlett off of the packet and stepped on it. Somehow it instantly broke.

"OWEN, YOU GOT IT ALL OVER MY FOOT." Scarlett whined, trying to find a napkin to clean of their foot. "Well, if your dogs weren't out-" "SHUT UP ZOEY." 

"NUMBER 420 YOUR FOOD IS READY" "420?!" Bethany shouted bark laughing again. "I swear to god Bethany if you don't shut up."

They were all peacefully grubbing, until they heard Scarlett quietly 'crying', holding a gross whale in his hand. "Guys... WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT SPLASH?" Bethany looked over at Scarlett and thought for a moment. "Why don't you put it in your swimsuit? If anyone questions it, they're just a creep." "ight!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

They all finished eating and took their towels back to their lockers, then started heading over to the 'Lazy River'. 

On their way there, Bethany ran into a sexy, bald, tall white guy. For some reason he looked so... Familiar? Thats when Bethany realized who she was looking at. "BRO IVE SEEN YOUR DICK BEFORE." Johnnys eyes widened and looked at the crowd, which to his surprise no one was looking at them. "Excuse me?" He replied giving Bethany an offended look.

"Johnny, I shouldn't have to tell you who you are." Bethany scoffed and looked away for a second. "I was watching all of your videos in the car on the way here." right after Johnny heard that, he took out a piece of paper, ripped it in a smaller one and started writing on it.

"There's my number bro, call me if you want to record sometime." He said winking and walking away.

Bethany took the piece of paper and walked back over to her locker to put the paper in it. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Guys, where did Bethany go?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Bro im gonna need to make a pt 2 to emmies bday because i dont wanna continue this anymoreeeeeeeeeeee