4. A

It was about five PM when they landed in Germany for Avas birthday so she could get their awesome bagels.

They went into their hotel and placed their Dairy Queen ice-cream cake on one of the tables and put candles on it. Everyone, aka Scarlett Emmie and Bethany were singing 'happy birthday' to her.

She was just sitting there awkwardly and fake smiling, debating what she would wish for. It's not actually like she believed that anything would come true, but it was worth a try.

Once the song ended, Bethany shouted "NOW MAKE A WISH!" 

Right after that was said she instantly whipped her head towards the cake and blew out the candles wishing, 'Make The Weeknd have a concert.' She really didn't know how to put it without her sounding rude.

Bethany took Ava by the shoulders and started aggressively shaking her back and fourth. "WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR?" They asked finally letting go. "I'm not supposed to tell you," she said jokingly and started walking over to her presents.

There were 4 presents because each of them got her one present, and one from the group. But that one was fairly tiny. Ava picked up the little one and started shaking it around. It just sounded like a hollow box.

"Guys, what's in this one?" She asked, looking around at everyone. "Bro you just gotta open it," Scarlett replied while rolling their eyes.

Since Ava took like two years to put that box down, Emmie decided to take it away from her and place it down on a part of the table that Ava couldn't reach.

"How about we save that one for last?" She said, not even giving her a choice.

"Ok...?" She mumbled taking Emmie's present first.

As she opened it she saw a card containing the details for a life time supply for the McDonalds BTS meal. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" She yelled, hugging Emmie.

Ava was a little suspicious about Bethany's present. It reminded her of the present Bethany got Scarlett for their birthday. Which if you don't remember was a dildo. A VERY long dildo. She was kind of scared.

She started unwrapping it and found a familiar face on the cover of a box. It looked exactly like the well-known porn star Johnny Sins. Since he looked like every other middle-aged white man, she kinda shook it off and opened the box.

And there it was, a huge collage of Johnny Sins pictures.

Ava looked at Bethany and tried to hold in her laugh. "Bethany, this is definitely something we would get YOU for your birthday." She said slightly laughing at the end.

"Oh, shut up," They replied rolling their eyes.

Finally, Ava took the last present before the group one. Scarlett's. Theirs was the largest present out of the rest. Ava unwrapped it and opened the box to bet met with a spider-man suit.

"You've been so obsessed with him lately, so I thought I would get you his suit." He tittered, throwing the garbage away. After thanking Scarlett 100x she moved on to the last one.

She opened the case to the box and saw a ticket. Imagine charlie and the chocolate factory type of thing where they found the golden ticket in their chocolate. Except, this was the ticket to the concert she has been dying to see for the past few months. It's been canceled quite a bit, but luckily her wish came true.

"A TICKET TO THE WEEKND CONCERT?" She yelled absolutely flabbergasted.

Scarlett looked at everyone and they just shrugged. "I guess so?" He replied, throwing the box away.

"MY WISH CAME TRUE!" She screamed running laps around the small hotel room. "AVA BE QUIET PEOPLE ARE IN THE ROOM BY OURS," Emmie whispered.

--------------------------