12||🎅

─🏹─

─🏹─

Dec 24th 11:00am

╰┈➤ OWEN was shaking in anticipation as ava only got closer with the camera.

"Okay! DanTDM!"

The group was currently sat in the warm and holiday decorated living room, filming their last advent calendar video of the year.

Her code word, DanTDM, meaning: "I'm recording" instantly turned on his fake facade for the video, striking an astounded pose and facial expression.

"Guys! It's time for the last... last... ADVENT CALANDER CHOCOLATE!" He exclaimed, slapping both of his hands on his cheeks with a wide mouth.

Ava turned the camera towards her face.

"I... wonder what shape it'll be! What are your guesses guys?"

She pointed the camera at bethany.

"Uhhh,"

she thought, with her index finger tapping on her chin.

Ava started aiming the camera towards clog, getting impatient.

"You're taking too lo-"

"KILL YOURSELF IM THINKING."

Ava rolled her eyes.

"Okay, whatever. I'm giving you five seconds." She asserted.

Bethany soon pointed her finger up in the air. 

"I'm pretty confident that it'll be an ornament!" She happily exclaimed.

scarlett made a doubtful face, looking Bethany's way. "Yeah... it'll definitely be an ornament." She muttered sarcastically. 

"I'M LITERALLY GONNA PUSH YOU INTO THE CRACK OF YOUR BED AGAIN SHUT UP."

"Ooookay.." ava muttered, "so scarlett, what do YOU think it'll be?"

"Well." Scarlett looked up to think, as if she were staring into her brain. "Based on personal experience, I'm pretty sure it'll just be Santa's face. Not an ORNAMENT." She pointed at Bethany.

"Good one... Zoey?" The camera was turned towards her.

Zoey just shrugged and got up from the couch. "Uh, Hinata? I don't know bro." The Haikyuu obsessed girl guessed.

"Oh yeah because we totally got a Haikyuu themed advent calendar."

"Who is Hinata?"

Five confused voices filled up the audio of the video.

"Uhhh... okay. Clog?" The camera was turned yet again.

Clog also shrugged, "like a mistletoe or something?"

"ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR, LIGHTS FILL THE STREETS SPREADING SO MUCH CHEER." Scarlett broke out in song. (and zits wtf)

She was ignored, and the camera was turned to owen again.