3.3. Z

It was finally Zoey's birthday, July 22nd. Everything was going just as planned, and the presents were sprawled out on the table in the dining room.  

Zoey woke up fairly early, I guess earlier than they usually do, and decided to be productive for once. At first, they were just going to wake up and put on a fancier outfit than usual, but she went all out today.

For example, they did a little makeup did their hair just for the occasion (which is really weird because they're going to the pizzaplex) got in the 'fancy' outfit, took a shower earlier, and got ready before anyone was even awake.

While they were waiting for everybody to wake up, they decided to watch some Anime to kill time.

Just as one of the ads turned on everybody started walking out of their rooms tiredly. "Morning!!!" Zoey greeted as everyone took their own seats on the couch.

After everyone else fully woke up and Ava got her iced coffee, they were talking about how the day was going to go.

Their first plan was to go to the park for a little picnic, go to the store and get Zoey whatever she wanted, and go to the PizzaPlex. It was kind of a busy day.

Zoey told everyone that they were allowed to invite one of their friends over for the party.

Bethany instantly whipped out their I-pod and started dialing Johnny's number from the paper he gave them earlier.

"Hey daddy, its kitten. Mind coming over later for a birthday party? Thanks." They said, hanging up on him.

Bethany put the I-pod away and looked back at everyone else. "I think Johnny will be here in about 15 minutes, and I don't think we have any other friends. Right?" They asked.

Ava moved her head towards Bethany and sighed. "Why does Johnny always need to be here?" She complained.

Scarlett looked over at Ava and nodded. "Shes right, all you guys do is talk about sex, then have sex. It's so stupid bro. At least quiet your moans dude." 

Bethany just groaned and rolled their eyes. "At least I have sex."

Scarlett started moving his arms over and over again in an X motion. "Nonono don't go there." They said shaking their head.

-------------------------------

As everyone got in their signature seats in the truck, they were all arguing about where johnny would go. 

Bethany thought it was ok for him to sit in the back with them, but everyone else thought they would have sex back there.

Bethany groaned and pushed johnny in the back with them. "Mind turning up the music a bit?" They said, causing everyone to gag. (But not in the way bethany was about to ;0 )

That made Ava blast the music all the way up to 100. No one complained. They would rather lose their hearing than listen to whatever is happening in the back, which is completely open to the outside.

As johnny and bethany were getting down to the nitty gritty, ava pulled up at a target. Strangely the place that zoey wanted to shop at.

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON GUYS" Ava yelled without looking, kind of like a mom.

Both johnny and bethany frowned as they put their clothes back on. Johnny decided to stay in the back so he wouldn't get recognized.

"Good luck! Bye johnny!" Bethany said, making their way to the store while slightly limping.

Right as they all walked into the store, emmie went running to the makeup, ava went for the clothes, bethany went to the sex toys, and scarlett and zoey were just standing there.

"Are you going to go somewhere?" Scarlett asked impatiently.

"I guess I dunno" They replied.

After that insanely awkward and short conversation they had, they both went their own ways to follow one of their friends.

(I'm just going to skip to when they are back in the car)

As everyone went to go put their bags of items in the truck, they were interrupted by cum. Just flowing around like a little pool. In the trunk.

Zoey immediately tried to erase that from their mind and walked all the way to their seat in the truck. "Oh my god, I feel violated." They frowned.

Ava was throwing up outside, and scarlett was in the passenger seat laughing at her.

But bethany, bethany just couldn't get enough. They were currently swimming through it, sneakily getting some sips and was staring at it. It was really a work of art. If it comes out of johnny, bethany loves it.

Zoey just ordered ava to skip the picnic and just go for the pizzaplex.

-------------------------------

After a long 15 minutes, ava made it to the pizzaplex. But she started struggling a little with the parking. But a few moments after that, she finally did it perfectly. 

"Good job ava!" Scarlett and Bethany cheered, as they all unbuckled and got out of their seats.

Nobody cared about the stupid pass things, they just basically broke in. If Gregory could do it, then so could they.

Zoey took a breath of the warm and sweaty child air, and quickly exhaled while coughing in the process. 

"So, which animatronic first?" They asked, smiling.

"MONTY" Scarlett, ava, and bethany shouted.

"I dunno" Emmie said.

Zoey turned over while pointing finger guns at monty's room. "I guess monty it is?"

As they entered the room, different pieces of the gator were in different corners of the room. But one caught Zoey's eye.

"Is that a penis?" She questioned. For some reason, she thought it was a good idea to grab it and steal it or something.

Bethany shot their head towards zoeys direction and let out an offended gasp. "DID YOU JUST TOUCH MONTYS PENIS?" They yelled, using the penis against zoey and started hitting them with it.

Ava was just there, standing in shock. Why was he broken? The thought of it slightly broke her too. (THATS A JOKE I PROMISE.)

But bethany ended up winning the fight against zoey and took the penis to take home. 

"You know how many dildos you already bought today bethany? Why can't i just have this one PLEASE" Zoey begged.

"No."

"Ugh. Whatever."

-------------------------------

They made it back home eventually, and zoey went into their room to quietly cry. It wasn't fair. Why did Bethany get to have all of the dicks?