10 ||🐮

(this is a tiny preview!! if its liked by my babygirls then ill update it and make it a real chapter!!!)

It was a casual day in the summers household. tucker packing up to go fishing, jolene trying to calm down abigail since she was throwing a fit, dolly inspecting the semen filled bedroom, earl trying to secretly do city folk doings, and parker out of town to go ride his horse.

actually, if anything, this was a quite calming day for them. 

"ABIGAIL. YOU ARE NOT GETTING A PHONE YOU'RE LIKE FOUR YEARS OLD." jolene shouted, tired of her kids' antics.

abigail turned around dramatically, steam coming out of all holes on her head.

"jolene. i am TWELVE MONTHS OLD." shaking her head, she pointed at her mother. "you had me at like fourteen you slut. I'm not getting knocked up. give me my phone."

jolene shook her head and flared her nostrils, about to yell until-

"ladies... back it up sweethearts." earl, the incestuous nephew.  

he straightened his plaid jacket, looking at the duo with a smug look. "hold your horses girls, no need to get so riled up..."

abigail looked up at earl and started picking her nose.

-

dolly dragged her finger across the white stained wall.

she brought her finger to her nose and sniffed, soon scrunching her nose in disgust. "why does this shit smell like me?"

dolly was soon taken out of her trance as she heard two large footsteps and the familiar sound of fishing gear going everyone's way.

tucker cleared his throat, looking at the door with an optimistic look. "welp... im headin' out family. im pretty confident that I'll catch a sixty pounder today y'all. dinner for a whole night!" he cheered, putting a hand on his hip.

everyone watched in amusement when he started waddling towards the door.

 as tucker was about to turn the knob, there was an abrupt knock.

"well if this doesn't tickle my cob! who's here to visit us on this fine evening?" he chuckled, opening the door for the unknown guest.

a young-looking man with messy brown hair, blue eyes, a cowboy hat, a horrible scent, and his signature plaid shirt was standing right before him.

uncle tucker tilted his head has he stifled a laugh. "well who is this attractive young fella we got here?" he asked, reaching out a hand and messing with the boys' hair.

the boy rolled his eyes, "uncle tucker. its me, parker? your other incestuous nephew?" he sighed dramatically, forcing uncle tuckers hand off of his head and speed walking past him, leaving his scent in the air for everyone to smell.

tucker looked back dreamily, almost reminiscing. "how come such sweet boys grow up just like that? its probably this new generation."

he turned back and looked at the door one last time. "okay, now im ACTUALLY heading out. cya!" he waved.

"BYE UNCLE TUCKER!!!"