Nickname Tag

Okay so I was tagged by @Just_Be_Enaze for the nickname tag. I think I'm just writing all my nicknames and where they came from? I don't have many XD I like nicknames but I have like 0. #SadFace :(

1. Katie
My real name is Kaitlin, not Katie XD it's just a shortened version.

2. Wolfy
I made this one for myself, I made my MineCraft IGN wolfywolf135 because I like wolves and 135 is my lucky-ish number. Idk. Then Leafy started calling me Wolfy when we first started talking because of that name, and it stuck. I now have my mc name and YT name as TheWolfyGaming, so I guess it stuck big time ehy?

3. Skylar/Sky
Jeez this one is old... This is one started before I even met Leafy, and that was like 3-4 years ago at least. This is when I was a diehard roleplayer, I had this group that I used to roleplay with and we all used the same names every roleplay. Mine was always Skylar, but people would call me Sky. Since we were so used to calling each other that, that's all we would call each other.

4. Cib's girl/Jason's girl
Jason's girl is from the TeamCrafted Wattpad account, though I have always claimed Jason (TrueMU) as mine ;D Cib's girl is what people call me because of my terrifying obsession with Cibseption :)

5. Katiwu-Senpai-Cib-Lover (shortened to Katiwu usually)
Thanks radhapatel9999 for this mouthful of a nickname XD

6. Grumpy/grouchy Smurf
Thanks to one of the kids I mentor at school, I now have kids in 6th, 7th, and 8th (my grade) grade calling me this. It's because I "don't smile" (I smile a lot, but not around them. Give me something to smile about and I'll do it, but all they do it aggravate me XD). I have blue hair. Smurfs have no hair. Get your facts straight people. Jeez.

7. Koala
My lovely friend Abbey ( KeepUpWeirdo or Abbey_Writes_Stories ) gave me this nickname, and I call her Eagle in return. :)

8. Castiel/Cas
KeepUpWeirdo AH_Pro and I refer to each other and ourselves as the characters of Supernatural. I'm Castiel, Abbey is Sam, and Hayli is Dean. Their names in my phone are Moose (and Also Moose, Abbey texts from two places) and Not Moose ;D

9. (RARELY) Sam
Lizzy, Leafy and I also call each other Supernatural characters. With this group, I'm Sam, Lizzy is Dean, and Leafy is Castiel.

Just as a side note, here are the things I call people as terms of endearment:
Idiot/idjit, jerk, dork, butt, stupid.
Idiot/idjit, jerk, and dork have the possibility of having "literal" in front of them. i.e. "You're a literal dork."

That's all guys, thanks for reading! I tag theauthorforlife3 and Brielle_Leafy (idk which account to tag okay you have like 20)