Time To Say Goodbye

Hey! So I'm sure you might have realized that I'm never really on this account. No, I'm not dead, but I do need to tell you guys something. I haven't quit writing or Wattpad or anything like that, but I am here to tell you guys that this account is practically dead. I don't watch YouTube anymore, and so I can't exactly write YT fanfics like this. If you WOULD like to speak to me, whether it is just to talk or you need help or something, please contact me on my main account, SWLBarnes. I will always reply on that account as quickly as I can, and I'm on there whenever I can be.

I'm really really sorry, and I wish I didn't have to go like this. I wish I could keep writing this same stuff for you guys, but I have no interest in it anymore. I would also like to hand off MCAM to someone to write. I will give you the idea of where I was planning on taking the story, and it's up to you whether you would like to take the story that way or not. It will be your story, and I won't have any say in what happens to it anymore. More rules about how to claim MCAM down below, if anyone is interested.

Now onto the sappy stuff. Okay. Wow... This is honestly so much harder than I expected... This account consumed my life for years, and I'm just going to leave it? I know I'm not exactly active, and I know I'm not leaving Wattpad all together, but I've had you guys to support me for so long that it's hard to imagine being on Wattpad without that support. I know I can't expect you guys to follow me onto my other account, that's not fair to you. So I'm leaving it up to you whether you want to see more of my writing or not. I'll also be posting short stories and things to another account, RyanFreakingRoss. That account will rarely be used, and I won't be on to talk or give updates or anything. Most of my time will be spent on SWLBarnes, writing any other kind of fanfiction that I would like. If you're a fan of Marvel, Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes, Supernatural, My Chemical Romance, or anything or the sort, you can follow me there, as well as if you'd just like to keep up with me and my life. 

This account was amazing, and I had so much fun on it. I couldn't have asked for a better, more welcoming experience. I truly appreciate every single one of you that has followed me or read my stories. I say it a lot, but I truly do care about you guys. Though I won't be using this account anymore, I'm still going to be available to you guys and I really do want you to come to me if you need any help with something. Whether you need writing tips or life advice or you just want someone to talk to, I implore you to go message me on SWLBarnes and talk to me. I'm not abandoning you guys in the least, but I would appreciate if my decision to leave this account was respected. I simply don't have an interest in MCYT anymore, and thus can't continue. In no way is this something against you all. 

Just a little more rambling I guess, because this is super emotional for me and I really need to get it out. I joined Wattpad not having any idea what would come out of it. I was confused and felt like an outcast with no one that really understood who I was. I joined Wattpad because I've loved reading and writing since I was little, and I wanted a place where I could share things that I wrote. Through this website I have made some of my best friends, I've helped people, I've been helped by people, and I have overall grown to become a better person. Though I might not still be into the same things as I once was, I still have the same passion for writing and helping people, and I'm still the same person I was, just hopefully an improved version. You guys have helped me and supported me through so much, and I can't thank you enough for that. I've been dreading writing this for months now, and I've put it off for so long. I'm actually worried I'm repeating everything because of how many times that I have stopped and started writing this because I keep crying. Jeez, okay get it together Katie. Phew. 

Thank you to every single one of you that has supported me. I can't express how grateful I am for you, and I will always be grateful. I don't know where I'd be without you guys and this account. I don't think I want to know, honestly. We had a great run, but I can't keep bullcrapping posts on this account anymore. I can't keep posting crappy chapters just because I don't know what I'm writing about anymore. For that I am sorry.

My account will not be deleted and hopefully never will be. My stories will all stay up, and I will gladly give MCAM to one of you that will promise to have fun with it. You can have my ideas as well, but just be warned that like MITM, it's very far fetched, impossible, and hopefully a bit more original than MITM was. You do not by any means have to use my ideas, as the story will be yours to control and manipulate. I Swear I Saw Her is also up for grabs, if you'd like it. You're a bit on your own with that one, I don't know where I was going with it.

I am going back and editing my stories soon. They are all discontinued, sadly, but I will try to rewrite TSFTA into a non fanfiction format, so I would rather not hand it off to anyone. 

That's about it, I guess. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did with this account. Again, if you still want to keep up with me or contact me then just message SWLBarnes and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thank you so much for reading, and thank you for everything.

~Katie(WOLFY)

TO CLAIM MCAM OR ISISH

PM me on SWLBarnes and tell me which one you would like. I'll post a chapter on MCAM and ISISH saying that you will be taking over. You can also ask me for what I had planned for the story if you'd like. (BE WARNED: MY PLAN WAS VERY EXTRAVAGANT AND UNREALISTIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO AVOID CLICHES AT ALL COSTS) Thanks guys! <3