Help save a puppy's life.

Hey guys.

I truly hate asking for things like this, but it's important. The dog show above is named Gator. He's a 9 week-old terrier mix. My family does (or did, now) a lot of fostering of puppies, and he was our newest foster.

Gator is a very very sweet boy, rescued with his brother Tebow, but the other day he was diagnosed with parvo. Parvo is a very serious virus that causes vomiting and diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and even death. There is sadly no cure, so the only thing we are able to do is give him fluids and an antibiotic. On top of this, he has an intestinal parasite that also is being treated.

Gator was rushed to an emergency vet and when he got there he was unable to even lift his head. He hasn't had any food or water in days, and when he is force fed he pukes it back up.

What I need from you guys is your help. If you have any money to spare, please go to www.mostlymutts.org and donate with a one-time donation of any amount. If possible please reference Gator when donating so we know the money is for him. The rescue (owned by my aunt) has never seen a case of parvo, and there are so many dogs at the rescue shelter that need taking care of. The costs of the vet bills are building up and any donations would truly help. If you can't donate, I would be so so grateful if you'd pass along the message.

Once again the website is www.mostlymutts.org , there should be a donations page. Choose the one time donation option and reference Gator when donating if possible. Thank you so much for reading guys, this really means so much.