1.7K Rambling

(This is late sorry!)

So

I uhm

I apparently have like 1.7K followers anD OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA

I wanna tell you, I literally never expected this many followers. A little secret for you guys, I cried when I got 100 followers. Yup, CRIED. And it wasn't bad crying, it was grateful crying. Because 100 is such a big number, and to think that many people wanted to see the crap I posted, that was baffling. But now... Now there are one thousand seven hundred of you guys, one thousand seven hundred people that decided to follow me, to give my stories a chance. One thousand seven hundred people encouraging me, reminding me everyday of the good in this world. One thousand seven hundred people I thought that I would try to inspire, when in reality it was the other way around. You guys inspire me to do good for others, to help others. You guys are my inspiration, and I want you to know that if I get the chance to publish a book I will not forget to thank you guys. It's the least I can do, and I need to make sure I remind people that I didn't get to that level without your help. So thank you, so much. So so SO much.

(Side note omg my brother walked into school with a friend HE ACTUALLY HAS THOSE THIS IS CRAZY NEWS okay that's rude but really he never acknowledges people that's nuts)

I literally have no idea how to repay you guys, since I feel stupid for just saying thank you. Honestly if I had to choose between spending a day with my favorite youtubers/the cast of Supernatural/Panic! At The Disco or spending the day with you guys, I would choose you guys. I had the chance to meet some of you Arcadia, but we could never find each other and that is the only regret I have from that trip. That was the only regret I had on the trip that I stayed at a airport for a night, had to rent a second car to drive to New Orleans to get back home on a plane we had been transferred to, didn't meet Sky, we were denied the car we had planned on renting, and more. The rest was a blast, except for that one thing: I didn't meet those of you that were there. I did truly try, but it was hard to set up a time to talk when there was so much happening.

Either way, I love you all. Stay awesome, stay amazing, don't give up. Come to me if you have any problems you'd like to talk about, please. I'm always open to listen and give whatever advice I have. I don't want you guys to be unhappy <3