Nine. (Sick Day).

TW for emetophobia!! Paragraphs wont be marked, since there's way more than usual triggers! I apologize for anyone who needs to skip this chap. There isn't any big conflict or important details in it, though!

Less than a week after his friends had discovered his age regression, Ranboo woke early in the night with a pounding headache and a swirling feeling in his stomach. He shot up from his bed, feeling warm bile creep up his throat.

Ranboo rushed to the bathroom and flicked the lights on right before releasing whatever was in his stomach into the toilet. He felt awful.

"T- Tubs!" He shouted hopefully.

To his luck, Tubbo was already coming down the hallway quickly.

"I'm coming, Bossman!"

Ranboo leaned against the wall and flushed the toilet tiredly. He groaned and rubbed his eyes as the fuzzy feeling came along. It always did when he was sick. He sighed as Tubbo leaned down and placed a calm hand on his forehead to see if he was warm. Tubbo flinched back at the temperature.

"You're burning up, Ranboo! Oh my, let's get you back into bed, okay? We'll set you up on the couch so its safer."

Tubbo helped Ranboo up and he whined a little.

"Little. Gon' go little." Ranboo warned with the last of his energy.

"That's what I thought." Tubbo chuckled. "You lie down while I get your paci and bedding, okay? I'm also gonna grab you some juice and crackers. Do you need anything else?"

"Head hur's!" Rambo pouted.

"Alright, Boo. I'll bring tylenol."

Rambo nodded and stumbled along to the couch, flopping down on it and holding his head. He felt all icky and gross, he didnt like it! On top of that, he was all alone in the scary dark living room!

"Tubs!? 'M scawed!" Ranboo whined.

Tubbo rushed back into the room and bent down to Ranboo, placing a trash can beside the couch.

"Its okay, Boo. I'm right over there in the kitchen. No monsters will get you. Will you let me put your hair up in case you puke again?"

Ranboo nodded and Tubbo smiled at him, pulling as much hair back as he could and tying it in a small ponytail for Ranboo. He was lucky that he'd learned how to do hair a little because of Lani. He then went back to the juice, crackers, thermometer, cold rag, and little gear he was fetching.

When Tubbo arrived back at the couch, he turned on a small lamp that wouldn't bother the little too much since he was tired. He rubbed Ranboo's hands with his own and handed him the thermometer.

"Weve gotta take your temperature just in case, buddy. While we wait for the beeps, can you tell me how old you are?" Tubbo asked softly.

Ranboo grumbled, but began to take his temperature while holding up three fingers.

"Thank you, little one! Now, I'll put on a quiet show for you, if you'd like, but I want you to try and sleep, okay? I'm gonna get a sleeping bag and set up camp right next to the couch. Your juice and crackers are on the little side table."

The thermometer beeped, and Tubbo read the temperature.

"Oh goodness, one hundred!"

Ranboo clutched his stomach with a pained look.

"Feels icky..."

"I know, Bud. Do you want your paci?"

When Ranboo nodded, Tubbo handed it to him.