Thirty Two. (Ups and Downs).

This chapter had me so fed up I could not get it to sound the way I wanted it to BUT ITS SOMETHING so here you guys are 😭

TW for racism in this chapter! It's not too big of a deal, and it's not really mentioned after the fact.

Ranboo woke up, curled against the couch with no one by his side except a sleeping Tommy and a groggy Wilbur, sitting on the couch with a mug and a five o'clock shadow. Himself and tommy were both strewn out on the carpet with their blankets tangled at their feet, and Ranboo yawned.

Surprisingly enough, Ranboo was still just as small as he was the day before, and he was hoping that he might get his friends some surprise presents at the mall just for fun.

That was the plan for Tommy's simple vlog. He just wanted to hang out a bit and record some silly bits with his friends, so they found a big mall (which was bigger than it honestly needed to be) and decided to hang out there for the day.

They heard sizzling from afar, and they slowly but surely sat all the way up and rubbed their eyes.

"G'morning, Boo. How old are you?' Wilbur asked softly.

"Mm." Ranboo grumbled. "Dunno, too tired. Wheres dada?"

"Hes in the bathroom with Techie helping him get his hair out of his face. Bee is still hanging out in her room, and everyone else is helping cook in the kitchen. It's supposed to be heart pancakes, but of course your Dada got distracted."

Ranboo giggled to themself, and got up deciding that they could do perfect braids in Techies hair and then Tubbo could go and make breakfast!

"Dada!" They called out as soon as they made it to the bathroom. "You make b'eakfast and I do Techie's hair! Did 'Livia's yesterday, did you see?"

Tubbo turned his head, looking away from a french braid with a few tiny tiny braids inside of it.

Techno's hair was close to shoulder length, and it had slight curls at the ends (which he had to admit would've been more defined if he cared for it properly). He usually just tucked it behind his ears or threw it up in a simple ponytail to keep it out of his face, but sometimes he liked to ask his younger sister to braid it for him when he wanted to be more put-together.

"Oh, good morning, little one! I'm doing something really hard, so how about you ask Kristen for some hair clips and you can decorate it, instead?"

Ranboo thought that that was okay, and also that the braid his Dada was already doing looked cool enough to keep.

"Otay! But you has to finish breakfast!"

"I will, I will." Tubbo chuckled back. "How about you go pick out what you planned to wear, and bring it here for me, okay?"

"Mhm!" Ranboo ran away, into the kitchen, and almost ran directly into the person he was looking for-- Kristen.

"Do you has any hair clips for Techie? Dada says I can decorate his hair."

Kristen smiled, said good morning, and agreed to go and look for some fun clips or accessories. Then, Ranboo ran off to grab his outfit.

They sifted through their backpack, which really only had about two outfits inside it (a big outfit, and a slightly more childlike one), and decided to wear a simple pair of black jeans and a pink shirt. Taking a moment, they decided to try and steal one of Wilbur or Techno's sweaters instead of wearing his own for fun.

Returning to the bathroom, he set out his outfit on the edge of the bathtub and watched as Tubbo finished up Techno's hair. It kind of reminded him of Rapunzel, and he smiled happily at the correlation.