Fifteen. (Slipping on stream/healthy habits).

Ranboo huffed, determined to complete his goal in the new Five Nights At Freddy's game for his viewers.

He probably shouldn't have been playing the scary game and should've stopped as soon as he felt his brain go a little foggy, but he still pressed on. Freddy was being nice to him and he was helping him get around the pizzaplex!

Ranboo was supposed to be finding some vent near a random restaurant on the second floor; however, he was much more entertained by looking around the giant building and exploring the colorful areas and games.

"Dis us fun, chat! So many cowors! I like dem." Ranboo slurred to his microphone.

All was well for a few more minutes as his chat were sure he was regressed. Ranboo wasnt looking over at chat messages or donations any longer since the letters jumbled together and got too mixed up for him to be able to read.

A red bar flashed across his screen as he trotted along with Freddy, alerting him that the animatronic was in need of a charge. Ranboo simply dismissed the red bar as another decoration-- the words being completely overlooked and ignored-- as he kept on going toward the elevator with the fun music.

Just as he entered the elevator, Freddy lost power and promptly killed his character. Ranboo screamed as the jump scare displayed on his screen and Freddy roared at him. The boy immediately burst into tears and yelled for his caregiver, wondering why his best friend had suddenly attacked him and was being so mean. He was only trying to have fun!

"Dada!!" Ranboo wailed, pulling his headphones off his ears and pushing his chair away from the mean game.

Tubbo came rushing to the scene, eyes wide and ready for anything. He ran over to Ranboo and quickly held the regressor's shaking hands in his own.

"Shh, shh. Deep breaths, buddy: Deep breaths. What happened?"

Ranboo sobbed, "F- Fweddy was bein' so- so nice to me an' den he scweamed an' he huwt me! I th-ought we was f'ends!"

Tubbo wiped the boy's tears with his thumbs, them moving up to pet his hair. He waited until the boy stopped crying just a little bit to comfort him.

"Oh, baby.." Tubbo tested the pet name, the word baby seeming fitting since the boy was obviously a very young age. "I'm so sorry he was mean to you. When he screamed, did you see a big red bar on your screen?"

"Mhms! I- I was wookin' at all the pwetty cowors an' lights d- den he killed me!"

"Boo, he just needed to charge. You see, Freddy's a robot and he has a battery just like Dada's phone does! His was about to run out, and he got upset that you didnt help him when he asked for it. He shouldn't have screamed at you, but that's how the game is programmed."

"So he not mad?" Ranboo sniffled.

"No, baby. Just needed a charge."

"Okay. T'ank you, dada. I was scawed."

"I know, I heard you scream so loud!" Tubbo giggled. "Now, hold old is my little boy feeling?"

Ranboo thought for a moment before holding up four fingers and then dropping them down to three.

"Okay. Do we want to and your stream and get changed into so comfy jammies?"

Ranboo instantly pouted, shaking his head.

"No! No! I wan' play!"

"Okay, okay. Relax, baby. I'm not gonna make you stop streaming. How about we play something where you cant get screamed at again? Maybe minecraft with Toms? I can call him if you'd like."