Thirty One. (New Favorite Person).

I've decided to try and write Techno for the first time in about a year. I abandoned a chapter for this since it kept tugging at me in a way. Idk. I just really wanted to try writing this one.
This might be a one-off thing with him, he most likely wont appear in any more than one or two chapters, but hes in this one :) and dont worry, he is very happy and healthy. It was nice to write him again and start out with soemthing sweet and calm :))
Also this one is very Olivia being sweet with Ranboo bcs they're besties now tbh 🙄🙄

Ranboo waited gingerly in the booth of the train as he played a game of hot hands with Olivia. He was quick to pull his hands away when she tried to smack hers down atop of his and giggled at her.

"I win!" She cheered quietly as their skin made contact.

Ranboo laughed along with her and nodded, his eyes crinkling up sweetly.

Ranboo and Olivia were on their way to Phil's house where Wilbur was. Not to mention, the one and only Technoblade. Needless to say, Ranboo was terrified to meet him in person.

Bee had left early that morning with Tommy and Aimsey, who had accompanied her to get her hair braided for the first time in a while. Tommy had consulted Rue about where Bee should go, and then Aimsey also asked if they could tag along for fun.

Tommy would be joining them later in the day with Bee as soon as her appointment was finished and they'd grabbed a bite to eat for lunch. Olivia did not feel like sitting through an entire appointment because unlike Tommy, she knew how long they could take especially with how thick Bee's hair was.

Ranboo had let her sleep in and then made an attempt at putting up her hair in two pigtail braids. They didnt look very good, and they were actually fairly uneven, but Olivia appreciated it and kept them in.

The train slowly came to a halt and Olivia was quick to look out the window of the train, spotting Kristen and Wilbur on the platform.

She pointed them out, practically dragging Ranboo out the doors and up to Kristen and Wilbur. Ranboo barely had time to grab onto his and Olivia's backpacks before he was whipped away and into the cold train platform.

Olivia had been a big fan of Techno and the whole of SBI since Ranboo started content creation and Bee started to watch their videos. Olivia never really knew what was going on for the first few months, but she slowly started to find an odd comfort in Techno's silly personality and his determination to farm potatoes.

Ranboo found himself as a shield for her to hide behind as soon as they really were face-to-face with the two adults. Ranboo found it a bit funny that she was very excited, but couldnt help to be scared of them.

He gently held a hand on her shoulder behind his legs and chuckled.

"Wilbur, Kristen, this is Oliva-- Bee's little sister; I'm sure you've heard me talk about those two before." They explained shortly.

Kristen was the first to wave, trying not to really get too close and scare her.

"Hey, Olivia! I like your hair!" Kristen said cheerfully.

Olivia smiled back, clinging onto Ranboo's shirt nervously until the group started walking. She thought to herself how tall Wilbur was, even though Ranboo was taller. Would Technoblade be that tall?

Ranboo felt a pull at the pink backpack on his back, and handed it to Olivia carefully.

The car ride home was very quiet on Olivia's end. She was tucked away in the backseat next to Ranboo, who had graciously taken the middle seat even though they did not fit there.