Finale. (Te amo más).

I wouldn't ever leave you guys on an unfinished note, don't worry. I love you all so much, I'm more than thankful for all you've done for me without even knowing it. There will be notes at the end of this chapter. Please read them.
Without further ado, this chapter is for you guys, with a warm welcome to read between the lines and take it to heart.

💕💕💕

Ranboo smiled, the scenery of the airport surrounding him as he held tightly onto Olivia's hand.

She trembled slightly, a little afraid, but she would be okay.

Olivia was leaving the UK, heading home where her dear mother and father were waiting for her. She, admittedly, missed her friends and family in her hometown. While she had great fun with Ranboo and her sister, she needed to root and settle somewhere she felt grounded.

Olivia was torn, not knowing if she wanted to stay with her sister, Bee, or go back home to her mom. Eventually, when her mother gave the news that the house was finally ready to hold its family again, she began planning her departure from her second family.

She'd be flying solo, but she was brave. She knew she would be okay since she would always have a staff member checking in on her during the flight and making sure she made it safely to all the right places. Besides, she knew she would always be welcome to return once she was ready.

"Ran?" Olivia spoke softly, looking up at them. "I'm scared."

Ranboo crouched before her, grasping both of her little hands in his own large ones.

"I know, kiddo, I know. But you know what? You're brave, and you can do this. Your mom is so excited to see you, and I just know you'll be okay."

"I don't know if I want to go home. I dunno if I'm ready." She explained, teary eyes glimmering at Ranboo with such an innocence he didn't know how to handle.

"That's okay, you don't have to know. There won't be a moment that you won't be welcome to visit any time you want, Olivia. You will always be welcome here. I know it's scary, but it's not goodbye forever."

Olivia's cheeks harbored a few stray tear drops, and Ranboo brushed them away tenderly.

Bee, who had been following close behind, stepped in. Tommy, Aimee, Phil, Kristen, and even Bill had come to wish her goodbye.

"It's going to all be okay, mija. We will never not be with you. Even if I stay here in the UK, I will always love you. I will always be your big sibling," Bee sputtered as tears of her own formed.

They shared a tight hug and soon enough, she'd been hugged by the entire group. Olivia had never felt so overcome with love; so appreciated and full of pride.

"You'll always be my friend, Olivia. I'm so glad I could meet you," Tommy smiled. "I won't let Techno go a week without checking in with you."

"Us too," Phil said. "We've had such a journey together. Some part of me feels like your dad, I suppose. Wish your father well for me."

Kristen gifted her a kiss on the cheek and a coloring book for the plane ride, crayons already tucked away in her backpack. She carefully slipped some hard candies in the child's backpack pocket as she leaned down for a hug, hoping Olivia would realize the sweet treat was from her.

"Well," Bill threw his hands in the air in an admission of defeat. "I guess this is it for a while. Make sure you come back and visit, kid. I'm gonna miss you tons."

"Me too." Aimee agreed with a smile.

Olivia's hair was braided skillfully. Ranboo made sure of it, for they'd been practicing on her hair for weeks in order to learn how to make it neat. Olivia, after all, deserved another big sibling like Bee in case they weren't available to put together a pretty style.