Twenty six. (Little Adventures).

AHHH I'm actually so glad you guys like Bee because that's exactly the type of character I wanted her to be :DDD I wanted her to be a lovable character with representation for all types of people and I'm very glad she's achieving that :)) I've attatched a photo of her above this so you guys can see what she looks like :] (obv not the best but I has fun drawing her)

Ranboo found themself filled with motivation for the day. It was nearly eight in the morning, but they were antsy and decided they wanted to stream later on.

Instead of sitting in his own excitement for nothing in particular, he decided to do a bit of cleaning around the house. He was sure to watch the time since Bee usually woke up a nine thirty and Ranboo wanted to make sure they were able to stay on their schedule.

After sweeping and mopping the kitchen, doing a bit of laundry, and wiping down the table, it was finally time to wake Bee.

Ranboo walked into the guest bedroom and gently shook them at their shoulder.

"Bee, its nine thirty." He told them.

She groaned and pulled the blanket over her head to block out the ligh as Ranboo flicked the light switch.

"C'mon, Bee. We have to go to the store before stream and we're probably gonna get distracted."

"Cinco minutos más.."

Ranboo smiled and chuckled at their sleepy tendency to speak Spanish rather than English around their English-speaking friends.

"You're speaking Spanish, Bee." He giggled.

"Huh?"

"Do you want five more minutes?"

"That's what I jus'asked you."

"You said it in Spanish, so I wasnt sure."

"Oh, okay. My bad."

"You're good, dude. I know how you get when you're tired."

Ranboo decided to text Tubbo for a bit while he was working, which he'd been given permission to do so many times before. They had a small conversation, and after maybe twenty minutes of waiting for Bee to be ready, he found them in the bathroom fluffing their hair out like they usually did to make it a bit poofier.

Ranboo gently patted their hair, giggling at the way it bounced back.

"I think you're good, it looks how it usually does. I'm so antsy, can we go now?" Ranboo said while hopping up and down a bit.

Bee chuckled at them before setting her pick down and nodding.

"Alright, vamanos!"

The two of them spent some time getting small groceries and storing them in Ranboo's everyday backpack. They then stopped by a cafe for a bit of coffee. It had been about two hours, and they were simply walking without a destination.

"Can we go to the beach? I want to take home a rock."

"A rock?"

"Mhm! I bet there's cool ones at the beach."

Ranboo said yes, and they happened to be very close to the beach. They hung out there and Bee sat close to the water. They looked around and observed their surroundings without words. That's what she liked to do-- look.

"Here." Ranboo said, handing them a rock that was smooth as butter, spotted with black dots.

Bee smiled, taking it in her hand and holding it tightly. She rubbed her thumb on the edge and closed her eyes.