Twenty Two. (From a Bad Day To a Better One).

Ranboo woke up with a big yawn, their blanket was tangled up by their feet and his onesie bad become very warm. Too warm, almost.

It was becoming wintertime, and the leaves turned red as the time passed. People started to decorate for fall with oranges and yellows and even some pumpkins here and there. Ranboo started to wear his onesies to bed on cold nights, for they were cozy and warm; however, sometimes they were a bit /too/ warm.

They didnt remember when hed ended up back in his own bed, but he was there.

He slowly sat up, looking at his alarm clock that read 9:27 AM. He sighed, supposing it was an okay time to get up, considering he had guests.

He got changed out of his blue onesie, and into a pair of black jeans and a random T-shirt he grabbed from his closet. It might've been his carseat head rest shirt, he wasnt too sure.

Ranboo yawned as they walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. They pushed their hair out of their face and tried to decide what they wanted to make for breakfast.

Ranboo ultimately decided on scrambled eggs, since that was easy and he honestly didnt feel like doing too much. He was tired and hungry and he wondered when Tubbo was going to wake up.

Tubbo had taken the liberty of sleeping on the couch, even when Ranboo had said that they would be okay with sharing their room for the time Foolish and Tina were visiting. He wouldnt pass down cuddles for anything.

They pulled out the eggs and grabbed about four, since he guessed someone else would want some. He usually only ate three, but if Tubbo woke up he could have his usual serving of two.

He hummed quietly as a pat of butter melted in the pan, sliding around under the wooden spoon he was using. He speedily cracked all five of the eggs and turned up the heat a little to cook them faster.

Once the eggs had been fully scrambled, he turned the stove off and spooned them all onto two plates. One for him, and one for Tubbo. Then, they walked over to the couch and sat down right at Tubbo's feet.

Ranboo set the plates down on the coffee table and gently shook Tubbo awake.

"Tubs, I made some food for you. Just eat a little and then you can go back to bed, 'kay?" Ranboo said softly.

Tubbo groaned, making grabby hands for the plate. Ranboo giggled and tugged the brunet up from the couch.

"C'mon, sit up." Ranboo coaxed.

Tubbo sighed, sitting up and leaning against the taller.

"Meanie." Tubbo croaked, picking up his plate of eggs and taking a big bite. "They're yummy, though. Thanks."

"Mhm." Ranboo smiled, soaking up the praise. "Its about nine in the morning. I'm not sure when the others will be awake, but I was hungry."

Tubbo nodded, taking another bite.

They sat quietly, eating their breakfast without saying another word. It was nice and calm, and Tubbo was nearly falling asleep with the plate in his hands.

Ranboo chuckled, figuring that three-fourths of the plate was enough for Tubbo to eat before going back to bed. Ranboo took the last few bites of the eggs, and set his down right beside the other. Tubbo didnt move, opting to curl into Ranboo's side and just go to bed right then and there.

Ranboo smiled, pulling out their phone and scrolling through twitter to pass the time.

After about an hour of boredom, Ranboo heard the shuffling of socks hit his ears. He looked up from his phone, where he was messaging Aimsey, and saw Tina entering the room.